become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Shopping
Business and Economy
Artists and Galleries
Flowers and Gifts
Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: Alameda: Business and Economy: Shopping
- Store information for knitting shop. Address, hours, and class schedule.
The Blue Studio
- Selling accessories for the home, including theme boxes, games and push pins.
Easy Money Pawn & Jewelry
- Sells, buys, and loans on jewelry, electronics and other retail items. Includes FAQs, hours and contact form.
Farmer Joe's Marketplace
- Offers organic and natural foods from two locations. Find store history, product purchasing philosophy, hours and directions.
Gerri Ivory Fashions
- Provides custom designs for specific requirements. Includes photographs of work, designer information, and contacts.
- Offers bridal and bridesmaids gowns, alterations, tailoring and dressmaking. Find online ordering, customer reviews, store location and hours.
- Precious gems, platinum wedding rings, watches, and custom designing.
- Local apparel and accessories to celebrate the city, with designs from and proceeds supporting community partnerships. Includes online ordering for pickup and a blog on city happenings.
Owl & Company Bookshop
- New and secondhand bookstore backed by a large catalog operation, emphasizing exact and inexact Sciences, Languages, Travel, Spirituality, Literature, Latin America and Technology. Search full catalog or store offerings.
- A metaphysical store that offers services and products including aura photos, psychic readings and healings, crystals, aromatherapy, and books.
- Handmade, slumped dishes and bowls made of plate glass. Includes online ordering, show schedule, and where to drop off glass for recycling.
- Sculpture studio and gallery sells carving stones, tools, abrasives, and books. Includes a product catalog, hours and directions.
Rockridge Market Hall
- European-style market with, fruits, pasta, wine, butcher, fish, produce, flowers, coffee, bakery. Includes walking directions from BART and a list of shops.
- Women's boutique featuring the Indian influenced designs of Andrea Serrahn. Provides information on designer, collections, ordering, location, and contacts.
Shiu Fung Rosewood Furniture Company
- Wholesaler and retailer of bedroom, dining room, home office, living room, and antique rosewood furniture.
Uhuru Furniture & Collectibles
- Non-profit thrift accepts donations, sells vintage and modern furniture. Includes photos of prime pieces.
Walden Pond Books
- Independent bookstore with retail and online operations and a rare book collection. Includes staff recommendations and inventory.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 26, 2015 at 19:05:07 UTC -