become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Wineries
Business and Economy
Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: Napa: Business and Economy: Wineries
- Carneros producer of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Zinfandel and sparkling wine.
- Produces small lots of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from local and Burgundian grapes. Contains product descriptions and a company overview.
- Features wine club, gift shop, wines and vineyards information, and contact details.
Artesa Vineyards and Winery
- Produces a range of red, white, and sparkling wines. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, reviews, recipes, and a company overview.
- Makes Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Gewurztraminer. Includes product descriptions, reviews, online purchasing, marketing materials, and a company profile.
- Producing limited quantities of cabernet sauvignon. Contains company information and a chat room.
- Makes Cabernet Sauvignon in the Atlas Peak district. Contains descriptions of past and current releases, ordering information, vineyard details, a winemaker profile, and news.
Robert Sinskey Vineyards
- Producers of Pinot Noir and Merlot wines from over 150 acres of sustainably farmed vineyard in the Carneros region of Napa Valley. Site describes wines and winery, staff, culinary events. Online ordering available.
Taylor Family Vineyards
- Grows and makes Chardonnay and Cabernet. Contains product details, ordering information, a recipe, and a company history.
Trefethen Vineyards Winery
- Historic family-owned vineyards and winery produces chardonnay, cabernet, dry riesling, merlot and cabernet franc. History, wine descriptions and online ordering, recipes, map and tasting room hours.
- Describes their Cabernet, Zinfandel, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay wines.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 6, 2016 at 5:15:03 UTC -