become an editor
the entire directory
only in Los_Angeles/Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: Los Angeles: Health
Regional: North America: United States: California: Metro Areas: Los Angeles: Health
Regional: North America: United States: California: Regions: Southern California: Health
AIDS Project Los Angeles
- A service for people with HIV and AIDS, includes list of events, and a newsletter. Located in Koreatown.
Authentic Recovery Center
- ARC, an addiction rehabilitation provider, presents care and treatment options, facility and admissions information. [West Los Angeles]
Beit T' Shuvah
- Residential addiction therapy community offers a clean and sober living environment and outpatient Jewish 12-step programs. Includes programs, background and admissions information.
Community Health Councils, Inc.
- Non-profit community-based health advocacy organization that strives to increase access to care for uninsured, disadvantaged and underserved populations. Includes regional councils and current issues. Located in Crenshaw.
Darrow Wellness Institute
- Non-surgical alternatives and treatments including prevention programs for chronic/joint pain and sports injuries. Includes information on hair loss and hormones. Located in Brentwood.
Los Angeles Pregnancy Services
- A non-profit community center in Westlake that offers confidential and informative bilingual peer counseling to pregnant women. Includes events, testimonials and services.
Los Angeles Ronald McDonald House
- Provides families of sick children safe, welcoming lodging minutes away from the hospital. Includes information about programs, how to be a guest, events, fundraisers, and history. Located in East Hollywood.
Rancho Park Compounding Pharmacy
- Offers prescription services, medical compounding, a wellness clinic, and immunizations in West Los Angeles.
- Professional service provides telephone and in-person coaching to help avoid relapse into alcohol or drug use, with pages on crisis and intervention.
- Social service agency confronting the issues of teen pregnancy and parenting. Includes residential program, outreach program, volunteers and job opportunities. Located in Westlake.
- Elderly board and 6-bedhouse residential care facility in west Los Angeles. Includes list of services, views of rooms, address, and map.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 25, 2013 at 23:24:02 UTC -