become an editor
the entire directory
only in Los_Angeles/Arts_and_Entertainment
Arts and Entertainment
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: California: Localities: L: Los Angeles: Arts and Entertainment
Agents and Agencies
Antiques and Collectibles
Artists and Galleries
Clubs and Venues
Restaurants and Bars
Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: Los Angeles: Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: United States: California: Metro Areas: Los Angeles: Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: United States: California: Regions: Southern California: Arts and Entertainment
Academy of Television Arts and Sciences
- Official site for Emmy awards information, magazines, activities and newsletter.
Carolyne Barry Creative
- Offers improv and commercial audition technique workshops. Policies, class locations, calendar, contacts and tips for beginning actors.
Cultural Affairs Department
- Produces festivals, art classes, exhibitions, performances, special events, and approves the design of new and restored buildings, marquees, and public sculptures.
- Information about pottery and raku classes, memberships, firing and supplies. Also includes studio hours, location and about membership and studio operators.
Los Angeles Burning Man Regional Network
- Find information on year round local happenings and Decompression. Includes a mailing list and photo galleries.
Los Angeles Downtown Arts District
- History, calendar, news and meeting information.
Mary Pickford Institute for Film Education
- Presents the actress's biography, filmography, photo gallery and information about the library and the foundation. [Mid-City]
- Alternative art magazine. Features outsider art, lowbrow and contemporary folk art.
Valley Contemporary Poets Online
- One of the locally longest running reading series. Includes information on the VCP organization and its directors, readings schedule, and a catalogue of publications.
Venice Mootney Company
- Music instruction and theater production. History, summer camp and audition details. [Sawtelle]
Watts Towers by Sam Rodia
- A complex set of 17 separate sculptural pieces built on a residential lot in the community of Watts by Sam Rodia. Includes history, photographs and visitor information.
Arts and Entertainment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, October 11, 2013 11:43:50 AM EDT -