become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Issues
Society and Culture
Agent Orange Widows Awareness Coalition
- Serving as a support resource for Vietnam veterans and their families. Includes past events, fundraisers, and information on Agent Orange and related health conditions.
- Provides safe homes, education and counseling to vulnerable children and families. Information on youth residence and private school, fundraising and services.
- A child care and preschool program for homeless families. Includes general and fundraising news and donation needs.
The Children's Clinic
- Works toward and advocates children's health for the needy. Describes programs including immunization, and fundraising events.
Long Beach Greens Homepage
- A local group of volunteer activists working to make Long Beach a better place to live. Includes issues and values, and meeting information.
Long Beach Organic
- Non-profit organization dedicated to promoting sustainable organic gardening practices and local food consumption in an urban environment. Information about programs, community gardens, and nursery.
Long Beach Rescue Mission
- Offers food, shelter and spiritual guidance to homeless men, women and children. Includes information on homelessness, resources and links, programs, events and how to help.
Retirement Housing Foundation
- Non-profit provider of housing services for low income families and those requiring elder care, assisted living and nursing. Includes housing search by state and employment information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2014 at 6:45:04 UTC -