become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fresno/Arts_and_Entertainment
Arts and Entertainment
Restaurants and Bars
Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: Fresno: Arts and Entertainment
- Center for Latino arts and culture. Includes programs and events calendar.
- Built in 1948 as a Spanish language movie theater in Chinatown, now used for movies and special events. Includes links to history and activities.
Big Fresno Fair
- Information about parking, ticket prices, horse racing, and schedule of events.
California State University, Fresno - Theatre Arts Department
- Fresno's four-year college presents a variety of theatrical performances throughout the school year. Information on the show schedule, with links to the school's theatrical degree program and main web site.
Children's Musical Theaterworks
- Non-profit theater company for young performers. Provides performance schedule and ticket information, audition dates and details, and workshop schedule.
Earth Arts Studio
- Information about the artist, Margaret Hudson, photographs of her clay works and paintings, some of which are also sold online.
Fire Art by Suzie Stach
- Sales of artwork depicting fires and the men and women who answer the alarm to fight them.
Fresno Arts Council
- Promotes local the local artistic community and collaborates with local government and business people to bring art to Fresno.
Fresno Convention Center
- Provides a calendar of events, job openings, map and directions for the convention and conference centers, exhibit halls, Saroyan Theatre and Selland Arena.
- Online magazine dedicated to making life in Fresno less boring. Includes local news, events and performances.
- Showcases first-run international and American independent feature films. Includes film schedule with synopsis and reviews.
Fresno Folklore Society
- Preserving folk arts, especially traditional music, in California's San Joaquin Valley. Activities include singing, dancing, playing music and storytelling.
- Cooperative gallery profiles the artists and their works.
Good Company Players
- Includes information on Roger Rocka's Dinner Theater, 2nd Space Theater, and current performances. Also provides information on acting workshops and auditions.
Guide to Historic Architecture in Fresno
- Photographs and descriptions of Fresno buildings in the National Register of Historic Places, historic architecture tours and surveys, biographies of prominent local architects, designers and builders.
Roger Rocka's Dinner Theater
- Offers details on season, shows, menus and history with links to online ticket purchase and gift certificates.
The Rogue Performance Festival
- Annual event in March that showcases independent performers and artists. Provides application forms, sponsor information, details of past festivals, and volunteer opportunities.
The Tower Theatre for the Performing Arts
- Includes photographs and history of the theatre, schedule of planned performances, and information about rental of the venue.
The Woodward Shakespeare Festival
- Free performances in the Woodward Park Rotary amphitheatre. Includes information about volunteering, sponsorship, and workshops.
Arts and Entertainment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 19, 2015 at 22:32:46 UTC -