become an editor
the entire directory
only in Davis/Arts_and_Entertainment
Arts and Entertainment
Restaurants and Bars
Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: Yolo: Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: United States: California: Regions: Sacramento Valley: Arts and Entertainment
Carl N. Gorman Museum
- Includes history of the museum, which offers contemporary Native American and Indigenous art. Describes current shows and the permanent collections, and includes hours and directions to the museum.
Davis Art Center
- Founded in 1959 to promote the visual and performing arts. Includes art and music class catalog; and exhibit, performance, and event information.
Davis Feminist Film Festival
- A campus-community effort, the festival highlights struggles for social justice. Includes submission, program, ticket, and volunteer information.
Davis Live Music Collective
- Non-profit volunteer organization hosts and promotes concerts in Davis. Provides event listings and membership information.
Davis Music Fest
- Yearly non-profit music festival benefits elementary, middle, and high school art, music, and performing arts efforts. Offers band lineup and ticket information.
Davis Musical Theatre Company
- Amateur musical theater producing several musicals per year, including theater program for youth. Includes show schedule, ticket sales, and audition information.
Davis Varsity Theatre
- Provides movie schedule, and rental and advertising information.
Explorit Science Center
- Public science center offering interactive learning for families, groups, and schools.
- Wedding and portrait photographer. Features portrait portfolio, pricing schedule, and contact form.
Hattie Weber Museum
- Museum depicting the history of the City of Davis and the surrounding area. Offers exhibit information.
John Natsoulas Center for the Arts
- Offers current and past show listings, artist profiles, and conference and festival information.
Jones Custom Photography
- Offers family, corporate, and modeling photography. Includes portrait gallery and contact information.
- Community supported noncommercial radio. Offers program guide, weekly schedule, and music blogs.
- Solo pianist and jazz combos featuring music from the great American songbook of the 1920s, 1930s, and 1940s. Provides concert schedule, including twice-weekly free concerts at Davis Community Meals.
Mondavi Center for the Arts
- History of the Center, calendar of events, how to obtain subscriptions and tickets.
Pamela Trokanski Dance Workshop and Performing Arts Center
- Dance classes in many styles for youth and adults. Offers class schedules, registration, and upcoming performances.
Pence Art Gallery
- Gives details of exhibits, events, and classes at this not-for-profit art gallery.
Ray Johnston Designer Photography
- Portraiture services and photo editing, framing, and restoration studio. Provides portrait gallery and description of services.
- U. C. Davis all-female acapella performance group. Features music, shows, and booking information.
U.C. Davis Cross Cultural Center Annual Powwow
- Annual powwow started in 1969, free and open to the public. Highlights dancers, drummers, singers, and artists, along with speakers, seminars, and workshops.
UC Davis Picnic Day
- Annual open house event commemorates the research, teaching, service, and campus life of U.C. Davis. Offers the schedule of events, history of Picnic Day, directions to the campus, and news.
UC Davis Symphony Orchestra
- Established in 1959, and a resident ensemble of Jackson Hall at the Mondavi Center. Provides student information and performance calendar.
University of California Davis
- Information about the courses offered by Music Department.
The Whole Earth Festival
- Festival celebrating ecological sustainability through education, music, food, and art. Includes festival program, map, vendor, and volunteer information.
Arts and Entertainment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 28, 2014 at 1:45:13 UTC -