become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bakersfield/Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: Kern: Health
Regional: North America: United States: California: Regions: San Joaquin Valley: Health
- A complete Senior Care system offering resident facilities, nursing and in home care.
Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Provides opportunities that promote independence and enhance the quality of life for blind and visually impaired people.
Comprehensive Blood and Cancer Center
- Specializes in cancer treatments. Includes information on patient care, cancer terminology, clinical trials and research.
- Network of over 70 Primary Care Physicians.
Glinn and Giordano Physical Therapy
- Specializes in orthopedic/sports physical therapy, industrial rehabilitation, wellness, and women's health.
Henrietta Weill Memorial Child Guidance Clinic
- A private non-profit, outpatient mental health center for children and families who reside in Kern County, California. Includes history, description of services, staff and support organizations.
Houchin Blood Bank
- Information on donating blood and mobile bank calendar.
- Classes in Ashtanga, Iyengar, hot yoga, restorative yoga, vinyasa flow, and meditation. Instructor biographies. Essays on various styles and practices of yoga.
KMC Transitional Year Residency Program
- Residency program for students graduating from medical school. Information on hospital, community, curriculum, salary and benefits.
LifeHouse Pregnancy Help Center
- Offers free pregnancy tests and abortion alternatives.
- Free pregnancy tests, counseling and other Christian-based alternatives for women who are considering abortion.
Mendiburu Magic Foundation Against Cancer
- Strives to promote positive youth development, health based education and awareness and community asset building.
Skin Laser Center
- Tattoo removal clinic. Includes information on tattoo removal programs and referrals to other California clinic.
Traumatic Brain Injury Resource Guide
- Traumatic brain injury guide. Offers information on rehabilitation, brain injury, long-term assisted living, research and contact information.
Valley Achievement Center
- Offering continuing education, support for success in daily living, communication, self-help, employment and social skills improving for People with Autism.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 15, 2014 at 16:54:08 UTC -