become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Judicial
Regional: North America: United States: California: Society and Culture: Politics: Candidates and Campaigns: Judiciary
- A Directory of information concerning the judicial branch of California.
California Courts: Guide to California Jury Service
- Provides FAQs and information about the jury process for potential jurors.
California Supreme Court
- Official web site providing information and decisions in both pdf and doc formats. Sub-pages include biographies of current court justices.
California: Court of Appeal: 1st District
- Jurisdiction: Alameda, Contra Costa, Del Norte, Humboldt, Lake, Marin, Mendocino, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Solano, and Sonoma Counties.
California: Court of Appeal: 2nd District
- Jurisdiction: Los Angeles, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
California: Court of Appeal: 3rd District
- Jurisdiction: Alpine, Amador, Butte, Calaveras, Colusa, El Dorado, Glenn, Lassen, Modoc, Mono, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Shasta, Sierra, Siskiyou, Sutter, Tehama, Trinity, Yolo, and Yuba Counties.
California: Court of Appeal: 4th District
- Jurisdiction: Division One (San Diego) covers Imperial and San Diego Counties. Division Two (Riverside) covers Inyo, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties.Division Three (Santa Ana) covers Orange County.
California: Court of Appeal: 5th District
- Jurisdiction: Fresno, Kern, Kings, Madera, Mariposa, Merced, Stanislaus, Tulare, and Tuolumne Counties.
California: Court of Appeal: 6th District
- Jurisdiction: Monterey, San Benito, Santa Clara, and Santa Cruz Counties.
Central California Appellate Program: CCAP Sacramento
- Resources for Appellate Counsel. Serving the Bench and Indigent Defense Bar of the Third and Fifth Appellate Districts since 1987 is referred to as CCAP.
Judgepedia - California
- Collaborative encyclopedia providing news and information about the court systems and judiciary in the state, including elections, from a neutral perspective.
Superior Court of California, County of Yolo
- Map directions, local rules, and court contact and filing information.
Superior Court, Alameda
- Official web site of the Superior Court of California, County of Alameda includes information on the court system and relevant telephone numbers for contacting the court.
Superior Court, Alpine
- Official web site of the court which provides information for all persons with matters pending before the court.
Superior Court, Amador
- Official web site of the Superior Court of California, County of Amador includes information on the court system and relevant telephone numbers for contacting the court. Includes information about jury duty.
Superior Court, Butte
- The Superior Court of California, County of Butte is a unified superior court with courthouses in five locations: Chico, Paradise, Gridley, and two locations in Oroville. Includes information about court holidays.
Superior Court, El Dorado
- Official web site of the Superior Court of California, County of El Dorado which includes information on the court system, jury duty, telephone numbers for contacting the court and tentative decisions.
Superior Court, Fresno
- Includes information on the court system, jury duty, telephone numbers for contacting the court, dispute resolution, and tentative decisions.
Superior Court, Humboldt
- General information and court locations.
Superior Court, Lake
- Provides an overview of the court, self-help methods, fee schedule and information on juries.
Superior Court, Los Angeles
- General information about the court, its locations, and the types of cases it hears.
Superior Court, Marin
- Includes court calendar, civic center directions, bail schedules, and filing fees. San Rafael.
Superior Court, Mendocino
- Official web site of the Superior Court of California, County of Mendocino including court calendar, collections, rules, employment, fee schedule, holidays, judicial officers, jury duty, telephone directory, divisions, and locations.
Superior Court, Mono
- Includes location, hours, court calendar, fee schedule and information on jury duty.
Superior Court, Monterey
- Includes general information, legal forms, employment opportunities and jury details.
Superior Court, Nevada
- Describes the operation of the court, different areas of law, juries and small claims processes.
Superior Court, Orange
- Contains court profile and information on the processes of criminal, civil and family law.
Superior Court, Placer
- Provides an overview of the court, forms, job opportunities and details of probate, guardianship and jury procedures.
Superior Court, Riverside
- Provides information on court procedures, juries, family law and job opportunities. Also includes service to fill out forms and pay traffic fines online.
Superior Court, Sacramento
- Overview of services, court locations, current cases, and job opportunities within the system.
Superior Court, San Benito
- Describes self-help suggestions, filing fees, jury duty and family law procedures.
Superior Court, San Bernardino
- Contains forms, policies, schedules and information on court procedures.
Superior Court, San Diego
- Includes announcements, court rules, forms and jury information.
Superior Court, San Francisco
- Describes the court, its divisions, fees, rules and the process of jury duty.
Superior Court, San Joaquin County
- Features press releases, court calendar, jury duty information, tentative rulings, and directory of services.
Superior Court, San Luis Obispo
- General information, public notices, and bail and fee schedules.
Superior Court, San Mateo
- Includes court overview, news, jury information and online fine payment service.
Superior Court, Santa Barbara
- Official web site of the Superior Court of California, County of Santa Barbara serving Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, Lompoc and Solvang. Court locations, hours, local rules, forms, case types, tentative decisions, jury and special program information.
Superior Court, Santa Clara
- Contains court and case information, fee details, forms and court rules.
Superior Court, Santa Cruz
- Provides an overview of the court, juries, division information and court schedule.
Superior Court, Solano
- Includes court schedule, locations, jury information, tentative rulings, employment.
Superior Court, Sonoma
- Includes court profile, career opportunities, news and jury information.
Superior Court, Stanislaus
- County court news, contact information, and resources for civil and criminal courts.
Superior Court, Ventura
- Describes the court, its processes, self-help methods, jury service and employment opportunities.
United States Bankruptcy Court, Central California
- Information for the general public and legal professionals about the rules, procedures, and administration.
United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern California
- General information such as office hours, filing of documents, fees, calendars, local rules, general orders, and answers to frequently asked questions.
United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern California
- Information about court administration, procedures, and services.
United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern California Bankruptcy Court
- Includes bulletin board and online document filing service.
United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Includes news, FAQ, text of judicial opinions and court rules.
United States District Court, Central District of California
- Offers general information about court administration and procedures as well as access to local rules and opinions.
United States District Court, Eastern California
- Contains local rules, PACER access, opinions and general information.
United States District Court, Northern District of California
- Includes announcements, FAQ, forms, jury information and electronic case filing service.
United States District Court, Southern District of California
- Includes calendar, court rules, filing procedures and jury information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 12, 2014 at 14:51:24 UTC -