become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Resources_for_Educators
Resources for Educators
- Creates opportunities for California K-12 public schools and districts to participate in discount buying and licensing of educational technology instructional resources.
California After School Resource Center (CASRC)
- Lending library of materials for use in after school academic and enrichment programs along with information for program administration, training, and professional development for after school programs.
California Department of Education: Education Technology Office
- Information on state supported programs to enhance the use of instruction technology in K-12 classrooms.
California Educational Technology Professionals Association
- Provides assistance to California's educational technology community. Information on their annual conference, newsletter, discussion lists, and other information.
California Foundation for Agriculture in the Classroom
- Describes teacher resources and activities available to heighten the agricultural awareness of school students.
California Jump$tart Coalition
- Non-profit organization affiliated with the national Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy. Goal is to educate young Californians in sound money and credit management practices. Events, press, and resources for educators.
California Learning Resource Network
- Provides resources that enable California educators to identify supplemental electronic learning resources that both meet local instructional needs and embody the implementation of California curriculum frameworks and standards.
California Poets in the Schools
- Provides poetry residencies for students in grades K-12 throughout California. The web site features student poetry, biographies of poet-teachers, and information about statewide anthologies.
California Subject Matter Projects
- Professional development network of nine discipline-specific projects. Includes calendar of events, regional contacts, and web resources.
California Technology Assistance Project (CTAP)
- A statewide organization supporting K-12 schools and districts in the implementation of information and instructional technology.
- Offers prep classes, tutoring, study guides, practice tests and other resources for educators and credential candidates taking the California Subject Examinations for Teachers (CSET). Includes locations and registration.
CTAP Region 10
- The California Technology Assistance Project region that cover Riverside, Inyo, Mono, and San Bernardino counties.
Education for the Future
- Supports systemic change in schools and districts for increased student learning, assisting schools with systemic reform largely through School Portfolios and Data Analysis.
- Elementary math program designed to help California students achieve proficiency with the new Math Content Standards.
Outreach and Technical Assistance Network
- Has course outlines for adult, vocational, ESL, citizenship, and disabled education courses.
Talk about Trees
- Non-profit program dedicated to educating children about the responsible management and use of California's most renewable resource. Includes resources for students and teachers, including lessons, games, and other resources.
Technology Information Center for Administrative Leadership (TICAL)
- Provides education administrators with centralized access to technology resources.
- Organization responsible for planning, installing and maintaining information and instructional technology in California schools.
UC Berkeley Science Coalition
- Coordinates science outreach projects and programs at UC Berkeley to better serve the K-12 school community.
Resources for Educators
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 8, 2013 at 10:24:03 UTC -