become an editor
the entire directory
only in Santa_Cruz/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: Santa Cruz: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: California: Metro Areas: San Francisco Bay Area: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: California: Regions: Central Coast: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: California: Society and Culture
Applied Survey Research -- ASR
- Nonprofit social research firm dedicated to helping people build better communities, organizations and businesses.
CASA of Santa Cruz
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) for abused and neglected children. Includes volunteer information and local news and events.
Conflict Resolution Center of Santa Cruz County
- The Center's experienced mediators are trained to assist individuals, families, neighborhoods, and organizations in each phase of the mediation process: identifying problems, clarifying concerns, developing options, and reaching mutually satisfactory agreements. A non-profit organization.
Homeless Garden Project
- Offers job training and meaningful labor to homeless people, and sells produce from its commercial organic garden.
Lime Kiln Legacies
- A history of the lime industry in Santa Cruz County, California
Resource Center for Nonviolence
- Promoting nonviolent social change locally and internationally.
San Lorenzo Valley Lions Club
- Community service organization meeting in Felton. Background, officers and service projects.
Santa Cruz County National Organization for Women
- Offers newsletters.
Slow Food Santa Cruz
- Chapter of the international Slow Food movement lists food-related events and reports on local farmers markets.
Valley Churches United Missions
- Serving those in need in the San Lorenzo Valley and Scotts Valley. VCUM is an all Volunteer Non-Profit Organization providing emergency food pantry and information and referral services. Provides emergency rent assistance, gas and food vouchers, utilities, and medical assistance when funds are available.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 16, 2013 at 5:15:07 UTC -