become an editor
the entire directory
only in Travel_and_Tourism/Parks
Travel and Tourism
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: Santa Clara: Travel and Tourism: Parks
Regional: North America: United States: California: Travel and Tourism: Parks
Almaden Quicksilver County Park
- Sits on the southern edge of the Silicon Valley and encompasses 3,977 acres, occupying a majority of the Capitancillos Ridge.
Almaden Quicksilver County Park Wildflowers
- Photographs of wildflowers, park information and views, and reviews of related guidebooks.
Castle Rock State Park
- "Along the crest of the Santa Cruz Mountains, Castle Rock State Park embraces 3,600 acres of coast redwood, Douglas-fir, and madrone forest, most of which has been left in its wild, natural state. Steep canyons are sprinkled with unusual rock formations that are popular with rock climbers."
Henry W. Coe State Park
- Official website including hiking, camping, biking, fishing and equestrian information.
Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District
- The District's purpose is to create a regional greenbelt of open space lands, linking District preserves with other public parklands. Over 42,000 acres of foothill and bay land preserves between the San Francisco Bay and the Santa Cruz Mountains.
Santa Clara County Parks & Recreation
- Details of the 28 county parks, with campground virtual tours, job and volunteer openings, park news and trail closures.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, July 19, 2013 7:40:07 PM EDT -