become an editor
the entire directory
only in Santa_Clara/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: Santa Clara: Society and Culture
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Regional: North America: United States: California: Metro Areas: San Francisco Bay Area: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: California: Society and Culture
American Legion 13th District
- District information, event calendar, and scholarships.
ASPE Chapter 55
- American Society of Professional Estimators site with seminars, calendar, education, and estimating.
Center for Excellence in Nonprofits
- "a learning community of nonprofits with programs in leadership development, systemic change, continuous improvement and best practices"
- "a merged organization that collectively represents over 70 years of experience in providing prevention, intervention, treatment, residential and housing svcs to the communities of So. Santa Clara County and San Benito County"
CompassPoint Nonprofit Services
- Formerly the Support Center for Nonprofit Management, it helps nonprofits utilize the management tools and concepts to help them best serve their communities.
Friends of Stevens Creek Trail
- Information about the trail, the organization and races.
HandsOn Bay Area
- A nonprofit group of thousands of volunteers from all around the San Francisco Bay area. They organize 'done-in-a-day' volunteer projects of all kinds.
Rebekah Children's Services
- The Odd Fellow-Rebekah Children's Home of California promotes the social, emotional and physical well-being of children and families. Background, news, resources, contacts.
Silicon Valley Dads Group
- Features information about the stay-at-home fathers' group, schedules, recipes, and contact details.
Social Wave Communities
- A community network that uses the Internet to help bring the ideals of real community back into Silicon Valley neighborhoods through organized activity groups, online discussions, opinion sharing, social mixer events, neighborhood networking, and support of local businesses.
Trinity CHANGE Supported Living Service
- A supportive living service serving the greater Santa Clara County area and San Jose.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, July 19, 2013 7:41:39 PM EDT -