become an editor
the entire directory
only in Santa_Clara/Health
Regional: North America: United States: California: Health
Alcoholics Anonymous of Santa Clara County
- A fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. Site features meeting locations and contacts.
American Red Cross Silicon Valley Chapter
- Provides disaster services as well as first aid training, CPR training, and other services.
California Skin Institute
- Comprehensive dermatology, laser and cosmetic surgery practice. Information on services in Los Altos, Mountain View, San Jose and Saratoga.
Community Health Partnership
- The mission of the Partnership is to expand access to health services in Silicon Valley for the medically underserved, encourage prevention and health promotion through service, education and advocacy.
Creasman cosmetic surgery
- San Jose area cosmetic surgery including breast implants, liposuction, and breast reduction
Furlong Vision Correction
- Michael T. Furlong, an ophthalmologist, specializes in LASIK laser eye surgery
The Health Trust
- The Health Trust's vision is to be the leading venture capitalist for funding innovative nonprofit health prevention services and programs within the Santa Clara Valley.
Hope Rehabilitation Services
- Provides an array of services that enable infants, young people, adults, and seniors with developmental disabilities to achieve their maximum potential.
Lupus Foundation of Northern California
- Non-profit organization providing services and education to lupus patients, families, and health professionals nationwide.
Milpitas Health and Fitness
- Gym provides personal training, aerobics, raquetball, basketball, free weights and cardio equipment. Three county locations.
- A nonprofit organization that helps frail seniors and disabled adults live as independently as possible by helping with money management, transportation (paratransit), and senior outreach.
Parents Helping Parents
- Helps children with special needs receive the love, hope, respect and services they need by strengthening their families and the professionals who serve them.
- Located in Mountain View and San Jose. Describes services offered, with FAQ and details of education programs.
San Jose District, California Physical Therapy Association
- Provides information on various physical therapies and a calendar of upcoming events concerning the San Jose district CPTA. Offers county-wide referral service
Santa Clara County Association of School Psychologists
- Provides local, state, and federal news regarding the practice of school psychology and special education.
Santa Clara County Sheriff Search and Rescue
- A non-profit volunteer team, whose mission is to provide highly trained search and rescue resources to Llcal, county, state and federal government agencies in times of emergencies.
Spectrum Eye Physicians
- Corrective eye surgery clinics in Los Gatos and San Jose. Includes doctors, testimonials and services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 9, 2012 at 6:45:06 UTC -