become an editor
the entire directory
only in San_Diego/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: San Diego: Recreation and Sports
Rancho Santa Fe
Antiques and Collectibles
Regional: North America: United States: California: Recreation and Sports
Regional: North America: United States: California: Regions: Southern California: Recreation and Sports
- Hot air balloon or biplane rides over San Diego and the wine country of Temecula. Pictures and descriptions of trips. Maps to starting points.
CIF Football San Diego
- Official scholastic football page. Includes tournaments, playoff schedules, prices, links, and eligibility rules.
Enhancing Life Unlimited
- T'ai chi chih classes for health, energy, and stress reduction. Profile of instructor Christina Tillotson.
- Mobile gymnastics program bringing instruction to schools, recreation centers, churches and youth groups around San Diego County.
Guaranteed Flight Training San Diego
- Offers flight training, pilot instruction, scenic flights and recurrency checks with information on instruction, guarantee, costs, financing, FAQs and contacts.
Gyminny Kids, Inc.
- Gymnastics classes stressing fun and fitness, with locations in Oceanside and Rancho Bernardo.Includes staff profiles, overview of classes, and special events list.
Hidden San Diego
- From mud caves to waterfalls, find new areas to hike and explore in San Diego.
Jerry Schad's Roam-O-Rama
- The San Diego Reader columnist presents his favorite sights and travels within the county region. Includes high points and maps.
North County Woodworking Club
- Club of woodworking enthusiasts. History, membership, and meeting times. Photo gallery and newsletter.
Quality Ale and Fermentation Fraternity (QUAFF)
- Home brewing club. Includes meeting schedule, newsletters, and competition information.
San Diego - Imperial Swimming
- Local swimming committee of USA Swimming. Information about teams, meets, results, and records.
San Diego Amateur Moviemakers Club
- Club news, member videos, and map showing meeting location at Photo Arts building in Balboa Park.
San Diego Baseball Umpires Association
- Provides officials for San Diego Section CIF along with youth and community leagues throughout the county. Policies, training, members, high schools, and leagues.
San Diego County Bicycle Coalition
- News, bicycling laws, membership information, and links to local bicycling groups.
San Diego County Muzzle Loaders
- Black powder shooting club holds matches in Dulzura, El Cajon, Descanso, and Escondido. Events, newsletter, and membership information.
San Diego Fish Online
- Information for anglers of San Diego County lakes, rivers and bays. Links to weekly fish reports, detailed lake information and maps.
San Diego Fly Fishers
- Club promoting fishing with a fly rod. Activities, calendar, and club history.
San Diego Hiking Club
- Group that organizes weekend outings including day hikes, overnight car camps, and backpacking trips. Introduction to activities, contact form and outings guidelines.
San Diego Hiking Trails
- Reviews, Google maps and pictures of hiking trails around San Diego County.
San Diego Lions Australian Rules Football Club
- Aussie rules, club news, notices, photographs, player spotlight, and match reports.
San Diego Polo Club
- Hosts polo matches and events at grounds in Rancho Santa Fe. Season schedule, special events, polo school, and how to watch a match.
San Diego Repeater Association
- Club provides ham radio repeater coverage in San Diego and Imperial County in Southern California, as well as Baja California. Includes callsign, location, and frequency information.
San Diego Tandem Club
- Holds rides and other events for tandem bicycle enthusiasts in San Diego County. Events calendar, ride reports, and ride route directions.
San Diego Track Club
- Running club interested in distance running, track and field, and related sports. Calendar, race information, and map showing places to run.
San Diego Windsurfing Association
- Club focusing on the promotion and enjoyment of the sport. Includes windsurfing site guide and membership information.
San Diego Youth Football and Cheer
- Offers kids the opportunity to play American football and cheerlead in the greater San Diego area. Member of American Youth Football.
- Surfing, skiing and skateboarding classes. Calendar, fees and session descriptions.
Triathlon Club of San Diego
- Serves triathletes of all ability levels. Events, training, photos, newsletters, and race results.
White Dragon Martial Art Schools
- Teaches Choy Li Fut kung fu and tai chi in San Diego County. Includes history of style, grand master profile, and links.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 17, 2013 10:05:06 AM EST -