become an editor
the entire directory
only in San_Diego/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: San Diego: Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Conditions and Diseases
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: California: Health
Regional: North America: United States: California: Regions: Southern California: Health
A1 Hearing Aid Centers
- Clinics in San Marcos and San Diego offer testing and evaluation, as well as sales and repair of instruments. Includes service details and contact information.
Community Health Group
- San Diego's largest locally-based HMO.
Fire Safe Council of San Diego County
- Provides education, information, prevention and safety relating to fires in the county.
Jeannie Crabtree C.Ac., CC-EFT
- Personalized natural health care programs using alternative and complimentary methods.
North County Fire Protection District
- Providing fire, rescue, emergency medical and ambulance services to Bonsall, Rainbow and Fallbrook residents. Information on fire prevention, station locations, and recruitment and volunteering.
Not to Worry Inc.
- Offers home care for postpartum moms, newborns, infants, and children. Services, resources, and tips.
Planned Parenthood of San Diego and Riverside Counties
- Take care of your reproductive health. Provide family planning, contraception, STI testing, abortions, and prenatal care.
Ready San Diego
- Helps educate and empower county residents to prepare for and respond to emergencies, including natural disasters and potential terrorist attacks.
San Diego Blood Bank
- Primary supplier of blood to hospitals in the county. Information about appointments, blood donor requirements, employment, and volunteer opportunities.
San Diego County Breastfeeding Coalition
- Non-profit association of health professionals available to provide support. Includes events, newsletter, resource guide, and contact information.
San Diego County Emergency
- Reports from the field, lists evacuation centers, health alerts, utility outages, provides disaster planning and links to relief organizations.
Specialized Health Services and Clinics
- UCSD Healthcare lists.
The Burn Institute
- Non-profit health agency dedicated to reducing the number of burn injuries through education. Conducts burn survivor support program. Schedule of events.
Total Vision Care Family Optometry
- Information about our optometry office, our optometrists, and the services we provide including pediatric optometry and laser refractive surgery.
UCSD Department of Medicine
- Pulmonary division: vascular program, rehabilitation program, physiology laboratory, lung transplantation program, multi-disciplinary tuberculosis team, and thoracic team.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 12, 2010 10:48:37 PM EDT -