become an editor
the entire directory
only in San_Bernardino/Government
Regional: North America: United States: California: Government
Regional: North America: United States: California: Metro Areas: Los Angeles: Government
Regional: North America: United States: California: Regions: Southern California: Government
Community Action Partnership of San Bernardino County
- Delivers services to low-income residents including family development, nutrition, and employment training.
Department of Agriculture/Weights and Measures
- Conducts regulatory programs and provides related services to protect the agricultural industry, businesses, and consumers in the county.
Department of Public Works
- Precipitation, temperature and water quality data.
Elections Office of the Registrar of Voters
- Provides information about the elections process and voter registration.
Land Use Services Department
- Provides land use planning, building and safety, and code enforcement services to property owners within the unincorporated areas of San Bernardino County.
Mojave Water Agency
- Managing water resources over a 4,900 square mile area of the high desert.
San Bernardino County Assessor-Recorder-County Clerk
- Determines the current assessed value of vacant land, improved real estate, business property, and certain manufactured homes, boats, and aircraft for property tax purposes.
San Bernardino County Auditor Controller-Recorder-Clerk
- Birth, marriage, death records, and fictitious business names.
San Bernardino County District Attorney
- Press releases, statistics, and information on notable cases.
San Bernardino County Fire Department
- Serving the unincorporated areas of San Bernardino County and five cities within the county.
San Bernardino County Local Agency Formation Commission
- A state mandated agency that oversees the creation of logical service boundaries for cities and special districts.
San Bernardino County Probation Department
- Job listings, volunteer opportunities, and community information.
San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department
- Provides police service for the unincorporated areas of the county and several smaller municipalities.
San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District
- The water district for San Bernardino, Colton, Redlands, and adjacent communities.
- San Bernardino Associated Governments, regional transportation and planning commission.
Superior Court of San Bernardino County
- Provides information on jury duty and the rules that govern the court.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 24, 2016 at 14:39:09 UTC -