become an editor
the entire directory
only in Orange/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Computer User Groups
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Regional: North America: United States: California: Metro Areas: Los Angeles: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: California: Regions: Southern California: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: California: Society and Culture
Arkansas Alumni Association - Orange County California
- Southern California Razorback fans. Includes upcoming events and University of Arkansas news.
Association of Orange County Deputy Sheriffs
- Information, links and updates regarding members welfare and benefits.
Boys and Girls Club of the Harbor Area
- Programs and news. Serving Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, and Irvine.
CFA Society of Orange County Foundation
- Nonprofit corporation promoting professionalism by the Orange County investment community by providing educational scholarships for the study of financial investment practices.
Civil War Round Table of Orange County
- Membership and meeting information, and brief essay on the Civil War legacy of Orange County.
Community Action Partnership of Orange County
- Coordinates private and public resources to fight poverty and provide services to the poor. Operates a food bank, provides job training, and economic assistance. Newsletter, events, and volunteer opportunities.
- A non-profit 501(c)(3)organization dedicated to helping homeless and low-income families in Orange County achieve self-sufficiency through counseling, education, housing, and other support services. Includes programs, organization, events and success stories.
Foothill Communities Association
- Nonprofit association representing the interests of the residents of North Tustin (an unincorporated area). Includes a map of the area, meeting schedule, and current issue status.
Girls Incorporated of Orange County
- Local chapter of the group that encourages girls to be strong, smart, and bold. Details of their education, leadership, and health programs, and volunteering.
Goodwill Industries of Orange County
- Donation information, information about education, training, and employment services, and employment opportunities.
Great Park Conservancy
- Organization committed to the planning, development, and operation of a park at the former El Toro airport and Marine base. Includes ideas about the park and financing.
HomeAid Orange County
- Features an events calendar, newsroom, and volunteer opportunities as well as profiles of the shelters that benefit the temporarily homeless.
Hospital Disaster Support Communications System
- Emergency communications information for critical Orange County medical facilities. Information about this ham radio group.
- Committed to ending violence against women. Provides abused woman and their children with a safe, violent-free shelter, counseling, advocacy, resources and a 24-hour hotline.
Mothers Against Drunk Driving, Orange County Chapter
- Programs, activities, articles, resources, and membership information.
NeighborWorks Orange County
- Provides assistance programs to help low income residents of Orange County to purchase homes and improve their quality of lives.
- Deals with hunger, housing and healthcare.
Occupy Orange County
- Local autonomous hub of the international activist movement. Find this leaderless group's committees, blog, FAQs, downloadable flyers, events calendar, live streaming video, and people of the village.
- Satirical "newspaper". Includes back issues, and contact information.
- Online magazine covering Orange County street fashion and culture.
- Resource center for nonprofit organizations, businesses and individuals interested in volunteerism as an approach to community improvement.
Orange County Community Foundation
- Works to encourage, support and facilitate philanthropy. Includes annual reports, FAQ, financial statements, employment opportunities, donor information, resources, news and events.
Orange County Community Housing Corporation
- Housing and related services for very low income families with special emphasis on extremely low income families. Includes mission, capabilities, history and members.
Orange County Employees Association
- Union for Orange County government employees. Information on negotiations, benefits, meetings, and work locations.
Orange County Food Bank
- Feeding hungry children and seniors in Garden Grove and all of Orange County, California.
Orange County Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service
- Mission statement, events, newsletters, and background.
Orange County's United Way
- A nonprofit charitable organization focusing on health and human service needs in the county.
Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County
- Special events calendar, ways to help, program highlights, and a description of who suffers from hunger.
South Coast Children's Society
- A non-public school that provides special education, speech therapy, and psychological help.
South County Outreach
- Non-profit organization providing food, shelter and free computer skills training to the 'working poor'.
United Nations Association - Orange County Chapter
- The global network of UNA chapters seeks to publicize, strengthen and support the work of the United Nations -- to improve the quality of life for all of the world's people.
Volunteer Clowns of Orange County
- Serving charity organizations. History, membership information, event photos, and request form.
- Assists survivors of domestic violence and other adults in crisis to reclaim their self esteem and re-enter the workforce, through life skills education, career coaching, and professional image enhancement services.
World Affairs Council of Orange County
- Supports and promotes the County's interests in foreign policy, international business, and global education and culture. Includes activities, programs and membership.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 22, 2015 at 17:35:08 UTC -