become an editor
the entire directory
only in Orange/Government
San Juan Capistrano
Regional: North America: United States: California: Government
Regional: North America: United States: California: Metro Areas: Los Angeles: Government
Regional: North America: United States: California: Regions: Southern California: Government
California State Assembly District 67 - Melissa Melendez
- Links to profile, legislation, district information, and a place to post feedback.
California State Assembly District 73 - Bill Brough
- Representing the communities of Laguna Niguel, Dana Point, San Juan Capistrano, San Clemente, Camp Pendleton, Oceanside, and portions of Aliso Viejo and Vista. Press releases, sponsored legislation, biography, and district map.
Central Net Training
- A regional fire training center operated through a formal joint powers agreement entered into by the cities of Fountain Valley and Huntington Beach.
Child Support Services
- Locates missing parents, establishs paternity, enforces child support orders, and collects and distributes child support payments.
Irvine Ranch Water District
- Providing domestic water service, sewage collection and water reclamation to the city of Irvine and surrounding areas.
Midway City Sanitary District
- Serving Westminster and Midway City. Includes trash disposal and sewer maintenance information.
Moulton Niguel Water District
- Contact information and services.
Municipal Water District of Orange County
- Public agency formed in 1951, a planning and resource management agency for Orange County. Includes news, water metrics and education programs.
OC Public Works
- Provides regional flood control, water quality enhancement, recreation, and agricultural services; "municipal" services in unincorporated areas; and office space, transportation support, and printing services for other County departments.
Office of the Public Defender
- Provides legal representation to those unable to afford a lawyer in criminal, juvenile, mental health, and dependency cases.
Orange County Fire Authority
- Fire department guide to community services to business, residents and industrial members. Profile and contact information.
Orange County Local Agency Formation Commission
- A state mandated local agency whose jurisdiction is all of Orange County directed to promote orderly growth and development, discourage urban sprawl while preserving open space and agricultural lands and encourage efficient service areas for local governments.
Orange County Sanitation District
- Wastewater and sewer treatment for the coastal areas of Orange County.
Orange County Vector Control District
- Agency specifically dedicated to protecting public health by controlling rats, flies, mosquitoes, and other vector related problems. Includes public information, board of trustees, staff and news.
Orange County Water District
- Public water agency serving more than 20 cities in northern and central Orange County.
Planning Development and Services
- Implements the general plan, zoning, subdivision, grading, and related building and development codes and regulations.
Registrar of Voters
- Provides non-partisan elections process information and details the duties and services of the elections department. [English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Vietnamese]
Trabuco Canyon Water District
- Designed to improve communications with rate-payers. Explanations of bills, customer service, contacts and other information are all available.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2016 at 17:24:05 UTC -