become an editor
the entire directory
only in Orange/Government
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: Orange: Government
San Juan Capistrano
Regional: North America: United States: California: Government
Regional: North America: United States: California: Metro Areas: Los Angeles: Government
Regional: North America: United States: California: Regions: Southern California: Government
California State Assembly District 67 - Jim Silva
- Links to profile, legislation, district information, and a place to post feedback.
California State Assembly District 73 - Assemblywoman Diane Harkey
- Representing the communities of Laguna Niguel, Dana Point, San Juan Capistrano, San Clemente, Camp Pendleton, Oceanside, and portions of Aliso Viejo and Vista. Press releases, sponsored legislation, biography, and district map.
Central Net Training
- A regional fire training center operated through a formal joint powers agreement entered into by the cities of Fountain Valley and Huntington Beach.
Child Support Services
- Locates missing parents, establishs paternity, enforces child support orders, and collects and distributes child support payments.
Geomatics / Land Information Systems
- Provides quality surveying and mapping services.
Irvine Ranch Water District
- Providing domestic water service, sewage collection and water reclamation to the city of Irvine and surrounding areas.
Midway City Sanitary District
- Serving Westminster and Midway City. Includes trash disposal and sewer maintenance information.
Moulton Niguel Water District
- Contact information and services.
Municipal Water District of Orange County
- Public agency formed in 1951, a planning and resource management agency for Orange County. Includes news, water metrics and education programs.
OC Public Works
- Provides regional flood control, water quality enhancement, recreation, and agricultural services; "municipal" services in unincorporated areas; and office space, transportation support, and printing services for other County departments.
Office of the Public Defender
- Provides legal representation to those unable to afford a lawyer in criminal, juvenile, mental health, and dependency cases.
Orange County District Attorney
- Information on all aspects of the criminal justice process, answers to frequently asked questions, maps and directions to various offices and courts, and press releases.
Orange County Fire Authority
- Fire department guide to community services to business, residents and industrial members. Profile and contact information.
Orange County Local Agency Formation Commission
- A state mandated local agency whose jurisdiction is all of Orange County directed to promote orderly growth and development, discourage urban sprawl while preserving open space and agricultural lands and encourage efficient service areas for local governments.
Orange County Sanitation District
- Wastewater and sewer treatment for the coastal areas of Orange County.
Orange County Sheriff Coroner
- Includes services, patrol areas, press releases, employment, crime bulletins, community services, and events.
Orange County Vector Control District
- Agency specifically dedicated to protecting public health by controlling rats, flies, mosquitoes, and other vector related problems. Includes public information, board of trustees, staff and news.
Orange County Water District
- Public water agency serving more than 20 cities in northern and central Orange County.
Planning Development and Services
- Implements the general plan, zoning, subdivision, grading, and related building and development codes and regulations.
Registrar of Voters
- Provides non-partisan elections process information and details the duties and services of the elections department. [English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Vietnamese]
Trabuco Canyon Water District
- Designed to improve communications with rate-payers. Explanations of bills, customer service, contacts and other information are all available.
Watershed & Coastal Resources Division
- Division dealing with rainfall, water pollution, and runoff issues. Includes consumer education and spill reporting pages.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 6, 2014 at 18:25:38 UTC -