become an editor
the entire directory
only in Los_Angeles/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: Los Angeles: Recreation and Sports
Regional: North America: United States: California: Metro Areas: Los Angeles: Recreation and Sports
Regional: North America: United States: California: Recreation and Sports
Regional: North America: United States: California: Regions: Southern California: Recreation and Sports
American Shotokan Karate of California
- Based in the South Bay and run by JKA instructor Jim Yabe. Includes class schedules and photo album.
California Flight Center
- Fixed wing, helicopter and acrobatic instruction and aircraft rental. Includes scheduling form, rates and pilot training descriptions. Locations in Hawthorne (HHR) and Long Beach (LGB).
Golfable: Los Angeles County
- Directory with details and information on golf courses in the county.
Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition
- Advocacy organization working to improve the bicycling environment and the local quality of life. Provides membership details, news, calendar, and resources links.
Los Angeles Sports & Fitness Magazine
- Local fitness magazine dedicated to running, cycling, mountain biking, triathlon, adventure sports, beach sports, weight training and fitness.
San Gabriel Valley Jeet Kune Do
- Includes videos and information on training classes.
Soccer South Bay Referee Association
- SSBRA primarily serves the southwest portion of the region. Includes membership information, laws, competitions, training, licensing, and links.
Southern California Horticultural Society
- Shares knowledge and experience in the areas of gardening and botany. Includes meeting schedule, membership information, and details of local plants as discussed by members. Meetings are held near Griffith Park.
Sports Placement Services
- Merchandising agent for sports celebrities.
- Group lessons of six children or less; all equipment provided; tennis lessons year round.
Thimsha (Valley) Youth Sports
- Teaches children self-discipline, self-respect, pride, honesty, loyalty, and how to work together through physical fitness and sports.
Youth League Tennis
- A non-profit Southern California tennis camp for kids aged 6-18 founded by a former women's pro.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 1:35:03 AM EDT -