become an editor
the entire directory
only in Los_Angeles/Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Conditions and Diseases
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: California: Health
Regional: North America: United States: California: Metro Areas: Los Angeles: Health
Regional: North America: United States: California: Regions: Southern California: Health
Los Angeles County Department of Health Services
- Public agency providing medical, mental health, public health and education services for county residents. Detailed program details and contact information, articles, links and other online resources.
California Emergency Mobile Patrol
- All volunteer, non-profit multi-role search and rescue, disaster response, and medical team. Contains mission statement, contact information, services, and how to become a member.
Child Care Resource Center
- Offers information on subsidized child care, technical assistance, licensing info and training for providers and how to choose quality child care. Locations in Chatsworth, Lancaster, Sun Valley and Van Nuys.
Clearview Treatment Programs
- Provides residential and outpatient programs for addictions including drugs, alcohol and sex. Details services, facilities and staff. Locations in Venice and Westwood (Los Angeles).
County of Los Angeles: Department of Health Services
- Provides acute and rehabilitative patient care, trains physicians and other health care clinicians, and conducts patient care-related research. Includes information on county operated health centers.
Gentle Care Health Spa
- Offers treatments for cosmetic dentistry and skin care. Includes services, profile and photographs. Offices in Pasadena and San Gabriel.
HIV LA Directory
- Guide to resources for people infected or affected by HIV/AIDS who reside in the county.
LA Care Health Plan
- Non-profit health maintenance organization that serves participants in Medi-Cal, Healthy Families and California Kids programs. Includes information for members and providers, programs and services, news and employment.
LA County: Department of Public Health
- Public health nurses visit families with communicable diseases; epidemiologists investigate sources of disease outbreaks; environmental specialists ensure safe food, water, and housing. Includes news and alerts.
UCLA Health System
- Gives details about the system and what it is comprised of, a physician directory, health resources, publications, and a list of medical offices and services.
UCLA Health System: Information Resources for Physicians and Staff
- References, resources, systems, training, news and events. Some health information for the general public.
Valley Trauma Counseling Center
- Sexual assault emergency response team, counseling, and prevention education for the San Fernando and Santa Clarita valleys. Includes 24-hour hotline.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 25, 2014 at 23:35:07 UTC -