become an editor
the entire directory
only in Kern/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: Kern: Health
Regional: North America: United States: California: Health
China Lake Mountain Rescue Group
- An all volunteer, non profit organization which provides search and rescue services. Information, mission photos and training schedule.
Clinica Sierra Vista
- Provides quality, comprehensive primary care to medically underserved populations, especially the migrant and seasonal farm workers.
Department of Public Health Services
- Community programs and services, health information, department locations and contacts. Includes news updates and alerts.
Kern Child Abuse Prevention Council Haven Counseling Center
- A non-profit organization dedicated to the prevention of child abuse and neglect through advocacy and education.
Kern County Aging and Adult Services
- Provides in home support services, nutritions programs, insurance counseling and disease prevention for seniors.
Kern County Medical Society
- A professional association of physicians practicing in Kern County who are dedicated to addressing local health issues of concern to their patients and their profession.
Kern County Mental Health
- Provides treatment and support to persons with mental illness, serious emotional disturbance, or addiction.
National Health Services
- A nonprofit corporation which operates seven sites in the western portion of Kern County.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 10:44:56 PM EST -