become an editor
the entire directory
only in Alameda/Transportation
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: Alameda: Transportation
Regional: North America: United States: California: Metro Areas: San Francisco Bay Area: Transportation
Regional: North America: United States: California: Transportation
Alameda County Congestion Management Agency
- ACCMA administers the fuel tax mandated by Proposition 111, and acts as a funding conduit. Find funded transportation projects, and meeting information.
Alameda County Paratransit Information
- Information for seniors and persons with disabilities who are unable to use or who need help getting to BART or a bus. Find eligibility requirements and applications.
Alameda County Public Works Agency
- Agency responsible for roads, highways, and bridges in unincorporated portions of Alameda County, as well as six drawbridges in Oakland, Alameda, and Bay Farm Island.
Alameda County Transportation Improvement Authority
- ACTIA administers the $1.4B measure B sales tax. Find project lists, meeting dates, and grant information.
Guaranteed Ride Home Program, Alameda County CMA
- Free commuter insurance program. For transit riders, pays for a taxi or rental car in case of an unscheduled emergency trip home from work. Learn about employer and employee eligibility requirements.
Livermore Amador Valley Transit Authority, WHEELS
- Provides public transit for the cities of Dublin, Livermore and Pleasanton. Includes service schedules, information on routes and contact numbers.
Union City Transit & Paratransit
- Information on Union City's own transit services, which connect to BART, AC Transit, and the Dumbarton Express.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 18, 2013 5:16:52 AM EST -