become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Real_Estate
Business and Economy
By Metro Area
For Sale by Owner
Guides and Directories
Regional: North America: United States: Business and Economy: Real Estate
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Southwest: Business and Economy: Real Estate
- Agency headquartered in Los Angeles with locations statewide. Special focus on REO and short sales. Includes property search, agent directory and weblogs.
Associa: Massingham and Associates
- Provides community association management and developer services including overseeing operations and financial matters, managing staff and maintenance needs. Features service descriptions.
Berkshire Hathaway Drysdale
- Online property search for home buyers, along with office locations in central California and the San Francisco Bay area.
Building Industry Institute
- Trade association develops, implements and administers research and educational programs for homebuilders, developers, and the public. Includes details on The California Green Builder program.
California Association of Homeowners Associations
- Organization information and objectives, as well as documentation (requires membership).
California Association of Realtors
- Consumer information, directory of members, and members-only services.
California Tax Data
- Provides simplified explanations of complicated property taxes, the single largest expense of home ownership.
Century 21 Hometown Realty
- Agency presents property search, offices and agent directory. Locations in the Central Coast and Central Valley regions.
- Real estate listings, agent information and land with live-streaming videos.
Keyser Marston Associates
- Real estate advisory firm, providing integrated services that range from the conceptual phase to a project's opening. Advises public and private sector clients. Offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego.
- Regional multiple listing service covers Monterey, San Benito, Santa Cruz, Santa Clara and San Mateo counties. Includes agent and consumer resources including property and open house search.
- Real estate brokerage with offices throughout central and northern California.
The Ryness Company
- With locations in Danville, San Diego and Irvine, provides land brokerage, title, escrow, lending and marketing for developers, builders and financial institutions. Profile and development information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 19, 2015 at 2:26:20 UTC -