become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Agriculture
Business and Economy
Community Supported Agriculture
Tractors, Machinery, and Implements
El Dorado County
San Luis Obispo County
Regional: North America: United States: Business and Economy: Agriculture
Regional: North America: United States: California: Science and Environment: Agriculture
Agricultural Council of California
- Provides a voice in the state legislative and regulatory arenas for cooperatives and other farmer-owned businesses. Includes issues, membership information and resource links.
The Almond Board of California
- Recipes, nutrition news and information, a fitness program and links to almond industry web sites.
California Angus Association
- Cattle breeders association. Membership directory, events, and newsletter.
California Apple Commission
- Directory of shippers, news for industry members, lists varieties with nutrition information and seasonal availability, and recipes.
- General information, recipes, retail trade and export information about apricots.
California Artichoke Advisory Board
- Artichoke growing, packing and shipping information for California growers. Preparation tips including recipes for the consumer or food service industries.
California Artisan Cheese Guild
- Support organization for cheesemakers. Events, newsletter, and member directory.
California Asparagus Commission
- Includes directory of shippers, marketing information, industry history, and recipes and nutrition details for consumers.
California Association of Nurseries and Garden Centers
- Trade organization promotes the nursery, lawn and garden industry. Includes gardening resources, event and career information.
California Association of Pest Control Advisers (CAPCA)
- Non-profit organization of California EPA licensed pest control advisers. Provides recommendations for the agriculture use of pest management materials, continuing education, and licensing. Annual conference and local chapter directory.
California Avocado Commission
- Guacamole and other recipes, nutrition, games, grower information and resources, marketing and merchandise.
California Avocado Society
- Provides access to cultural, marketing, research and governmental issues. Lists links for growers, information about the society, membership and board of directors.
California Certified Crop Adviser
- Voluntary program for individuals who provide advice to growers on crop management and inputs, helping produce economical and environmentally sound crops. Includes certification details.
California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
- Links, news, FAQs and descriptions useful to organic buyers and growers.
California Cherry Advisory Board
- Information on cherry buying, handling, health benefits, and usage.
California Christmas Tree Association
- Directory of retail and wholesale tree lots, information about trade shows and membership.
The California Date Administrative Committee
- Provides research and regulatory support for growers and producers. Includes industry news, nutrition, history and harvest information, and recipes.
California Farm Bureau Federation
- The state's largest farm organization, with agricultural news, information and issues.
California Federation of Certified Farmers Markets
- A directory of certified farmers' markets, searchable by region or ZIP code. Lists produce grown by region, recipes, and links to related websites.
California Grape and Tree Fruit League
- Designed for growers in this industry, providing agribusiness news, events and information.
California Kiwifruit Commission
- Includes recipes and nutritional information, plus resources for retail, food service and the industry.
California Leafy Greens Research Program
- Includes production statistics, research abstracts, crop profiles, sample production cost reports and resource links.
California League of Food Processors
- Representing fruit and vegetable processors from the Golden State since 1905. Includes processing tomato and peach statistics, legislative updates, and upcoming meetings and events.
California Olive Industry
- Olive recipes, cooking tips, merchandising ideas and nutritional information for the consumer or foodservice professional.
California Pear Advisory Board
- Bartlett pear crop reports, recipes, and ideas for the retail trade and industry.
California Pecan Grower's Association
- Established to assist growers with the cultural aspects of pecan growing. Includes directory, history, recipes and membership details.
California Raisin Marketing Board
- A grower-funded organization to support and promote the use of California-grown raisins. Includes recipes, nutritional information, and a page for kids.
California Rare Fruit Growers, Inc.
- Membership information, seed bank, book reviews, local chapter information, plant descriptions, member nurseries and fruit sources.
California Statewide Integrated Pest Management Project
- Develops and analyzes information on current pesticide use and pest management practices within California, supporting a competitive grants program.
California Strawberry Commission
- Resources include recipes, nutritional information, consumer and grower news, celebrity chef interviews, farm tours, contests and trade information.
The California Table Grape Commission
- Recipes, viticulture research and news, and a "for kids only" section.
California Tomato Farmers
- A cooperative of family-owned farming businesses committed to a high standard of growing tomatoes. Includes articles, news, member and consumer information.
California Tomato Growers Association, Inc.
- Association of processing tomato growers that provides economic, public policy and business leadership for the benefit of growers and the industry.
California Tomato Machinery
- Provider of harvesting machinery and parts to the tomato processing industry.
California Women for Agriculture
- Advocacy organization and affiliate of American Agri-Women. News, projects, meetings, and positions.
Center for Land Based Learning
- Programs educate high school students on sustainable agriculture and natural resource conservation at farms throughout the state. Explains curriculum and special projects.
- Growers of citrus fruit, avocados, pistachios, olives, plums provides company history, nursery and packinghouse details.
- Provides listings for farms and orchards in the state where pick-your-own fruits and/or vegetables are available. Includes Christmas tree farms and pumpkin patches.
Processing Tomato Advisory Board
- Includes information on and for growers. Includes varieties, yields and estimates.
Real California Milk
- From the California Milk Advisory Board, a list of diary and cheesemakers in the state, recipes and wine-pairing tips, import and export information, and industry news.
The Sweet Potato Council of California
- Promoting the sweetpotato industry in California. Includes history, nutritional facts, recipes and production information.
Walnut Marketing Board, California Walnut Commission
- Includes recipes and nutritional information, resources for teachers and bakers, and a directory of walnut handlers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2014 at 18:05:07 UTC -