the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Restaurants_and_Bars
Business and Economy
Restaurants and Bars
Guides and Directories
Steak and Seafood
Business: Hospitality: Restaurant Chains
Regional: North America: Business and Economy: Restaurants and Bars
5 and Diner
- Chain of 1950s-style diners. Menu, maps and history. Multiple Arizona locations, single locations in Florida, Iowa, Oklahoma, Massachusetts, Missouri and Texas.
Atlanta Bread Company
- Offers pastries, salads, and pizzas from locations across the country; includes menus, franchise opportunities, company history, and details on catering services.
- Family sports pubs that are independently owned franchises. Menus, gift certificates and location information.
Bravo! Cucina Italiana
- US chain of Italian restaurants, positioned between the fine-dining and casual chains, with a menu emphasis on food that is fresh, made-to-order and made using authentic Italian cooking methods.
- Coffee Houses located in 15 US states primarily in the eastern and mid-west areas of the US. Offers information on store locations, products and menu, employment, and online sales.
- Cereal restaurant chain. Includes founding idea, information on the founders, franchise and contact information. Located in Arizona, Illinois and Pennsylvania.
Cheeseburger in Paradise
- Chain owned by Jimmy Buffett. Providing menus, locations, events, and company details.
The Cheesecake Factory
- US chain of full-service restaurants, specializing in cheesecakes for dessert. History, menu, locations, online ordering, and investment and employment information.
- Quick-service U.S. chicken restaurant provides menu, nutritional information, store locator, company facts and history.
Chicken Out Rotisserie
- Offers all-natural rotisserie chicken and sides. Features menus, locations, catering information, a kid's club and employment information. Locations in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC.
- Information on menu, catering, gift cards, employment and franchising opportunities.
- Serves burritos, smoothies, salads, and breakfast. Includes a menu and franchise locations.
Dick's Last Resort
- Features barbecue and steaks, with live music. Includes menu, event information, beer and wine list, and party packages. Locations include Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Mrytle Beach, San Antonio, and San Diego.
Einstein Bros. Bagels
- Details on food, catering services, and locations, with corporate employment and franchising information.
Emeril Lagasse's Restaurants
- Contains his biography, recipes, restaurant details, and gift certificates.
- Offers American grill food, an arena of interactive games and attractions and sports viewing. Features menus, arena information, employment opportunities and contact information. Locations in Anaheim, Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago, Las Vegas, New York and Washington, DC.
Fado Irish Pub
- Contemporary Irish food, music and beverages in a traditional pub setting. Features menus, photos and employment opportunities. Located in major cities of the United States.
- Headquarters of hamburger chain; provides franchise information, food information, and area locations.
- Serves breakfast, brunch and lunch, including gluten-free and low-carbohydrate selections. Features menus, nutrition information and news. Locations in Arizona, Florida, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia.
- Offers burgers, hot dogs, and grilled sandwiches. Features a menu.
Garfield's Restaurant Pub
- Offers Tex-Mex, burgers, sandwiches and grill entrees. Includes menus, news, franchise information and employment opportunities. Locations in Nevada and in the eastern half of the United States.
Gordon Biersch Brewing Company
- Company history; information about beers and restaurants. With locations throughout the United States.
- French pot ice cream, baked goods, and candy, sold online and through listed retail locations in Ohio and northern Kentucky.
Hard Times Cafe
- Old fashioned chili parlor. Many locations also offer pool tables. Locations in Virginia, Maryland, and North Carolina. Menu, catering information, franchises, and online store.
- A casual dining microbrewery restaurant with locations primarily in the Southern and Eastern United States. Includes beer and food information.
Houlihan's Bar and Grill
- Casual restaurant and bar chain. Includes food and drink menus, specials, locations.
- Chain offering fresh fruit smoothies, hot vegetable soups, and high-nutrition breads.
La Madeleine French Bakery and Cafe
- Included are testimonials, menu description and business profile.
Les Halles Brasserie
- Offers American beef prepared in the French style. Features menus, events and club information. Locations in New York City, Washington DC and Miami, Florida.
- Includes Cafe Spiaggia, Fulton's Crab House, and Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe. Information on locations, reservation requirements, hours and special events.
- Offers sandwiches, salads and potatoes. Includes menus, catering information, employment opportunities and franchise information. Locations nationwide.
Mon Ami Gabi
- Chef Gabino Sotelino's traditional French Bistro. Chicago and Oak Brook, Illinois, Bethesda, Maryland and Las Vegas, Nevada.
P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Inc.
- Company overview, investor relations, news, cuisine, employment and map of locations throughout the U.S.
Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
- Chain featuring Cajun specialties. Lists locations, menu, company news, and a pictorial on how to eat crawfish.
Penn Station Restaurants
- Franchised restaurant features a cheesesteak submarine sandwich, fresh-cut fries and hand-squeezed lemonade. History of the business, locations and employment opportunities. Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee.
Ram Restaurant and Brewery
- Restaurant group includes the Ram, C.B. and Potts, and Shenanigans. Includes menus and list locations in Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Oregon and Washington.
Rock Bottom Restaurants
- Breweries and restaurants featuring American food. Includes food menu, and beer list, map and details for each location. Locations throughout the United States.
- Restaurants in Dallas, Plano, Houston and Nashville offering live music and American food.
- Offers contemporary Pan Asian noodle and stir-fry dishes. Includes a faxable menu and maps. Locations in Illinois, Michigan, Florida, New York, Missouri and Ohio.
- Specialty chicken products and St. Louis style ribs. Franchises in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, DC, New York, New Jersey, Vermont, Michigan, Ohio, and North Carolina.
Restaurants and Bars
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 13, 2015 at 18:18:41 UTC -