become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Organizations
Business and Economy
American Culinary Federation
American Institute of Building Design
American Marketing Association
American Society of Media Photographers
National Press Photographers Association
Professional Photographers of America
Regional: North America: Business and Economy: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance
- Information on membership, local chapters, and annual conference, with member directory and employment opportunities.
American Association of Professional Landmen
- Professionals engaged in land work for oil and gas and mineral exploration and production. Includes events, chapters, certification program, and membership application.
American Business Conference (ABC)
- Washington-based coalition of chief executives of fast-growing, midsize American companies. Advocates public policies to promote growth, entrepreneurship, and a higher standard of living for all.
American Chamber of Commerce Executives
- National association of managers of local chambers of all sizes. Events, online newsletter, special interest groups, professional development, member directory.
American Independent Business Alliance
- Helps communities build economic vitality through maintaining local independent businesses and keep economic and political power rooted in the community. Includes a directory of alliances, articles, information about workshops, recommended reading, and a members' area.
American Rental Association
- Contains industry information, advocacy issues, workforce and business development, exhibition dates and locations, and member resources.
American Society of Association Executives
- For managers of trade associations, individual membership societies, voluntary organizations, and other nonprofit associations.
American Society of Travel Agents
- Organization of travel professionals and the companies whose products they sell, providing education, training, representation, and advocacy.
Association for Women in Science
- Works to achieving equity and full participation for women in science, mathematics, engineering and technology. Includes membership information, news, events, job listings, scholarship information and publications.
Biotechnology Industry Organization
- Supports companies and the field as a whole by giving legal support to get FDA approval for new products, sponsoring venture capital forums, sending public releases to the media and lobbying for legislation. Includes industry news and calendar of events.
Blind Merchants Association
- Membership organization of blind persons who are self-employed or provide food vending services under the Randolph-Sheppard Act. Advice and resources for members, advocacy, and information about organization activities.
- (Formerly Commercial Real Estate Women). Association of professionals throughout US and Canada who are engaged in one of the many aspects of commercial real estate ranging from architecture to property management.
Family Farm Defenders
- Organization opposing corporate control of agriculture and working to create a farmer-controlled and consumer-oriented food and fiber system. Information about issues, projects, history, and merchandise offered for sale.
Industrial Designers Society of America
- News, resources and information on chapters, education and employment.
National Association of Professional Organizers
- Non-profit educational association whose members include organizing consultants, speakers, trainers, authors, and manufacturers of organizing products. Includes membership information, events, chapters, FAQ and a newsletter.
National Black Chamber of Commerce
- Representing 188 affiliate chambers and 64,000 member businesses.
National Grain Sorghum Producers
- Membership organization which helps support, organize and educate sorghum producers throughout the United States.
National Ice Carving Association
- Directory providing location of ice sculptor, area served, contact information and link to website.
Painting and Decorating Contractors of America
- Exists to lead the industry by providing quality products, programs, services, and opportunities essential to the success of its members.
Service Corps Of Retired Executives
- A nonprofit association dedicated to encouraging the formation, growth, and success of small business nationwide through counseling and mentor programs.
The Society for Marketing Professional Services
- Offers education, information, and resources in marketing professional services for the built and natural environment. Includes membership information, news, calendar, certification and education information, events and award programs.
Tire Industry Association
- Represents businesses that manufacture, repair, recycle, sell, or service new or retreaded tires. Information about the organization, training programs, special events, government advocacy, related industry groups, and other topics.
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Federation of businesses, local chambers of commerce, American chambers overseas and trade and professional associations. Political lobbying, business resources, small business development.
U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance
- Pools the purchasing power of state and local governments, obtains bulk volume discounts, and provides a purchasing forum for public agencies nationwide. Describes programs, product lines, eligibility, and other details.
U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce
- Association hopes to create economic and leadership opportunities for women through networking and advocacy.
United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Addresses concerns on behalf of Hispanic-owned businesses, with calendar of events, local chamber locator, and site map.
USA Rice Federation
- Markets and promotes US rice in the US and worldwide. The site features rice facts, recipes and industry information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 30, 2014 at 23:53:27 UTC -