become an editor
the entire directory
only in Financial_Services/Insurance
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Business and Economy: Financial Services: Insurance
Recreational Vehicle and Watercraft
Sports and Leisure
Actuarial Science Academic Departments
Workers' Compensation Regulators
Business: Financial Services: Insurance
Regional: North America: Business and Economy: Financial Services: Insurance
Association of Insurance Compliance Professionals (AICP)
- Dedicated to promoting regulatory competence and awareness for the improvement of regulatory compliance within the insurance industry.
Council for Affordable Health Insurance (CAHI)
- A research and advocacy association of insurers active in the individual, small group, medical savings account, and senior markets. Organization news and information for consumers.
Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (IIABA)
- A resource for consumers, media, and insurance professionals. Includes natural disasters tips; guides to auto, business, home, life, and health insurance; and consumer studies.
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- Independent, nonprofit, research and communications organizations funded by auto insurers and dedicated to reducing highway crash deaths, injuries and property losses. Also includes the Highway Loss Data Institute.
Insurance Regulatory Examiners Society (IRES)
- Enhances the efforts of state regulators by ensuring professionalism and integrity among the men and women who serve with state or federal insurance regulatory bodies.
National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Represents licensed life insurance agents and financial advisors through its federation of 900+ state and local associations located throughout the country.
National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC)
- Organization of insurance regulators from all states and dependent areas. The NAIC provides a forum for the development of uniform policy when uniformity is appropriate.
National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (NAMIC)
- National trade association of mutual property and casualty insurance companies. Includes a consumer information links, online message board, live chat, state legislature and insurance department links.
National Association of Professional Insurance Agents (PIA)
- Voluntary, membership based, trade association representing professional independent insurance agents throughout the nation.
National Conference of Insurance Guaranty Funds (NCIGF)
- Nonprofit association designed to provide assistance and support to the property and casualty guaranty funds located in each of the fifty states as well as Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia.
National Organization of Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Associations (NOLHGA)
- Voluntary association composed of the life and health insurance guaranty associations of all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. When an insolvency involves multiple states, NOLHGA assists its state guaranty association members.
Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Formerly the American Society of CLU and ChFC, and still associated with The American College. Includes information about the society, membership, educational opportunities, and an online store.
Society of Insurance Licensing Administrators (SILA)
- A professional organization for those interested in the licensing of agents, agencies, adjusters, brokers, companies, producers, securities dealers, and third party administrators.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, January 5, 2013 6:35:06 AM EST -