become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Construction_and_Maintenance
Business and Economy
Construction and Maintenance
American Institute of Building Design
Architecture and Design
Materials and Supplies
Business: Construction and Maintenance
This category in other languages:
- Manufactured housing retailer; includes catalog, model center locations and FAQs.
- Supplier and installer of seamless steel gutters, siding, log siding, soffits and windows with franchised branches throughout the US.
ADA Solutions, Inc.
- Manufacturer of ADA-compliant detectable warning tactile surfaces. Product specifications, distributor list, and government regulations.
All Mountain Construction
- Steep slope/all terrain spider excavating services.
- Offering pest control services in Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Texas, Colorado and Idaho.
American Consulting Engineers
- Specializing in rural and urban highways, expressways, bridges and structures, and construction engineering. Locations in Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, and Tennessee.
- Handyman repair service with information on locations, franchise information, news and a company profile.
The Associated General Contractors of America
- Trade association for the construction industry. Includes searchable database of member contractors.
Back To Perfection
- Refurbishes and refinishes all solid surface materials. In California, Carolinas/Tennessee, Virginia, Arizona/Nevada, and Florida.
- Providing rope access coatings and painting to amusement park rides, high rise buildings, stadiums, water tanks, wind towers and other structures of height.
Best Infrared Services Inc.
- Provider of onsite inspections and maintenance that specialize in commercial and industrial infrared building inspections, breaker testing, IR analysis, reporting, and maintenance.
The Boldt Company
- Features three divisions: technical services, construction and consulting services. Features overview of services offered, company profile and history, employment, news, management, and links. Offices in Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Oklahoma and Georgia.
C & S Equipment Company
- Heavy equipment dealer offering new and used heavy equipment such as loaders, dozers, scrapers, forklifts, pavers, compactors, excavators, commercial trucks and tractor trailers.
Case Design/Remodeling, Inc.
- A national home repair and maintenance franchise.
Casey Industrial, Inc.
- Industrial contractor for structural steel, electrical and piping installation.
The Chrysalis Awards
- Presented to those remodelers that reflect the professional excellence of the residential and commercial remodeling industry. Search by state.
- Manufacturing and Installing metal carports, metal canopies, covered walkways, garage ports, and other metal carport structures.
Cleaning Services Finder
- Provides a directory of cleaning services available across the United States. Allows you to find a local cleaner and obtain a quote.
Clough Harbour & Associates LLP
- Engineering firm offers planning and design services for civil, electrical, transportation, mechanical, environmental, industrial, structural, and Geo technical projects. Headquartered in Albany, New York with 28 offices in the eastern United States.
- Electric contractor with locations in Nebraska, Iowa, and Arizona. Page includes list of services.
Conservation Services Group
- Providing consulting services for renewable energy and environmental conservation projects.
Covrit Dumpster Enclosures
- Enclosures that hide all types of building maintenance and service areas, including loading docks and dumpsters.
CRD Mold Fire Water
- US Based. Providing services for mold removal, water damage and fire restoration.
Diversified Maintenance, Inc.
- National janitorial maintenance company that also provides landscaping, carpet cleaning and construction cleanup. Regional offices across the United States. Corporate office in Tampa, Florida.
- Provides history of company, services, discounts, and contact information for your local Ellini Locksmith.
Engineering Consulting Services, Ltd.
- ECS specializes in geotechnical, construction materials, and environmental engineering and testing services.
- Basement waterproofing contractors. Patented system, lifetime warranty. Free estimates. In ten eastern and mid-western states.
FBG Service Corporation.
- Offers facility management services throughout the Midwest. Nationwide coverage through affiliate partners.
Federated Electrial Contractors (FEC)
- An international network of electrical contractors.
Fishman and Son, Inc.
- Flooring, installation supplies and equipment. Online and in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
- Based in Atlanta, Georgia. Nationwide coating and sealant installations and property management. Included are projects, services and project login.
Harley Ellis Devereaux
- Planning, architecture and engineering services, includes key personnel, design awards and news.
- Home exterior remodeling contractor installs siding and windows. Brands they carry, portfolio. A dozen locations west of the Mississippi.
Keast and Hood Structural Engineers
- Specialists in historic preservation and timber framing. Consulting engineers for building design, restoration, evaluation, and renovation. Offices in Philadelphia and Washington.
The LC Whitford Co., Inc.
- General contractor specializing in bridge construction, based in Wellsville, NY, operating New York State and Pennsylvania, as well as Georgia. Also offers sale and rental of construction and forestry equipment.
The Linc Group
- Provider of integrated facilities management, HVAC and building systems services, lighting and electrical solutions, and various support services to commercial, government, and residential clients.
Metals For A Steel
- An online retailer of metal, steel, aluminum, and other related products serving the United States.
- Basement & foundation repair. Provides information on basement restructures, grain elevators, people elevators, tunnels, and state contract.
Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning and General Contracting, Inc.
- Offers gutter cleaning and installation and related services, serving the Fairfield NJ, Pomona NY, Charlotte NC, Walpole MA, Danbury CT, Philadelphia PA, Chicago IL and Rock Hill SC areas.
- Construction or industrial rental equipment. Over 75 locations nationwide.
PC Construction Company
- Employee-owned contractors offering general contracting, construction management, and design/build services to private and public clients. Main office in South Burlington, Vermont and regional offices in North Carolina and Maine.
- Professional steeple jack that paints flag poles, light poles, radio towers and steel structures.
The Professional Group
- Distributor of janitorial supplies and equipment, offers building maintenance, grounds keeping and landscaping services.
Roof Scan IR
- Network of nationwide Certified independent infrared thermographers.
- Multi-disciplinary consulting firm specializing in the planning, design, and development of mountain and resort communities. Bellevue, Washington, Burlington, Vermont, Frisco, Colorado and Park City, Utah.
- Cleaning and restoration company, specializing in fire, smoke, and water damage mitigation and restoration. Includes a franchise locator.
- Specializing in hoarding cleaning, crime scene cleanup, fire restoration, water damage, mold removal, and other restoration services.
Southern Roofing, Inc.
- A residential, commercial, and industrial roofer with information on services, built-up, metal, and single-ply systems. Located in Indiana and Florida.
Steamers Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Professional carpet cleaning services and tips. Provides specialty services such as: upholstery cleaning, water damage restoration, drapery cleaning and rug cleaning.
Surface Link Corporation
- Specialized in repairing and modifying countertops, sinks, and other surfaces; commercial and residential.
Tifco Industries Inc.
- Stocking distributor of maintenance material for industry. Including hydraulics, welding, electrical, fittings, hoses and fleet equipment.
- International. Specializing in new construction, modernization, design build, infrastructure, seismic retrofits and construction management.
Weston & Sampson Engineers, Inc.
- A full service environmental and infrastructure engineering consulting firm. Office locations throughout the Northeast and Florida.
Construction and Maintenance
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 1, 2014 at 1:12:27 UTC -