become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Disability_Resources
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Arkansas: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Health: Conditions and Diseases
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Society: Issues: Disabilities
The Arc of Arkansas
- Statewide membership organization providing supports, advocacy, education and leadership to people with developmental disabilities and their families.
Arkansas Advocates for Nursing Home Residents
- Dedicated to improving the quality of care in Arkansas nursing homes.
Arkansas Department of Human Services
- Providing quality services, within available resources, which enable people to maximize their potential and to increase their abilities; preserve and enhance human dignity and worth; and prevent or reduce the need for services.
Arkansas Increasing Capabilities Access Network
- Committed to the idea that persons with disabilities can reach their full potential, participate and be productive members of their communities if they have the "tools" or assistive technology available.
Arkansas Support Network
- Supporting choices and opportunities for individuals with disabilities and their families. Includes information about programs, employment opportunities, calendar of events, and contacts.
Mays Mission for the Handicapped, Inc
- Dedicated to the physically and mentally disabled. Educating the public that, given a chance, people with disabilities can become productive citizens.
Mental Health Council of Arkansas
- Assists its members to achieve the goal of community based treatment which focuses on the whole person with emphasis on physical, mental and emotional wellness and promotes the diagnostic, treatment, and wrap around services provided by the private non-profit community mental health centers of Arkansas.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 18, 2014 at 5:28:02 UTC -