become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Personal_Pages
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Southwest: Society and Culture: Personal Pages
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Personal Pages
Arizona - But It's a Dry Heat!
- Primarily a photo weblog with personal insights from Avondale.
- Writings, software, weblog and other personal and contact information.
- Covers the Marotz and Emmons families.
Doctor Tarlow on Knees
- Insights from a Orthopedic Surgeon with 20 years of experience specializing in the treatment of knee injuries and disease.
- A conundrum of design and thought.
- Photos and commentary from a mother of five.
- Ramblings of an old man driving mad by the Arizona desert. Includes photographs and family profile.
Jim Purcell's Xanga Site
- Thoughts on the church and following God.
John D. "Bud" Banks
- Online journal, homemade fonts, resume, and local links for men in Tucson.
The Life and Times of Jeff Summers
- An eclectic view of a Renaissance man of the 21st Century covering a wide range of interests and topics.
- Practical and philosophical musings from a Biblical worldview.
- Personal and professional information.
- Describes Japanese and American family's life in Tucson, including camping and sightseeing information around the area.
Musings of a Mom Trying to Find Her Way
- Weblog of a liberal Mom trying to survive in the conservative desert.
- Photos of New Zealand, USA, Canada, Europe, Costa Rica, runners, cyclists, and Arizona sunsets.
Shooting in the Dark
- Weblog described as "the random thoughts of a man who is beginning to move slightly to the other side of the fulcrum of life. Middle-aged crazy with responsibilities."
- Phoenix-based weblog of general interest.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 9, 2016 at 13:10:43 UTC -