become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Mental_Health
Regional: North America: United States: Arizona: Health: Mental Health
Amity Foundation Circle Tree Ranch
- This nationally recognized organization provides substance abuse rehabilitation, including both residential and prison-based programs. Details their work, and make a contribution.
CODAC Behavioral Health Services, Inc.
- Substance abuse prevention, treatment, and mental health services for adults, children, and families. Clinical and community-based services are described, as well as an events calendar, and newsletters.
The Compassionate Friends
- Local chapter of an international self-help, mutual-support organization for bereaved parents, grandparents, and siblings of children who have died from any cause, and at any age. Meeting times and location schedule.
Cottonwood de Tucson
- Inpatient treatment center for addictions, dual diagnosis, behavioral issues; workshops, corporate, and professional training. A video library is included, covering not only the facility, but also case studies. Windows Media Player, or Quicktime required.
Deborah Hudson LPC
- Counseling, guided imagery, and mind-body therapies for anxiety, depression, health or relationship concerns, grief and personal growth.
Dolphin Counseling and Consulting
- Offers assistance for persons battling with substance abuse or mental health issues. Briefly informational.
EJ Millstone, LPC
- Professional counselor. Describes experience, rates, and office location.
Foothills Counseling Associates
- Offers personalized services that are uniquely designed for individuals needs. Briefly informational about the staff, with an online application to join a group feature.
- Residential treatment center for sufferers of bulimia, anorexia nervosa, and other forms of disordered eating. Includes an overview of the programs offered, and a virtual photo tour.
Psychology and Intellectual Exchange
- An organization that can help provide contacts in the local mental health community. Also, they publish work relating to child, adolescent, or other psychology, and professional counseling.
- A licensed psychiatric hospital and health center, dedicated to the prevention, education, and treatment of addictions and behavioral disorders. Take the virtual tour, and find out about their workshops.
Talk, Trust and Feel Therapeutics
- Lynne Namka, Ed.D, local psychologist in private practice, shares insights and constructive help to improve relationships, and work out anger in positive ways. Weekly inspirational newsletter available via email.
University of Arizona: Department of Psychiatry
- Providing outpatient mental health services including consultation, evaluation, and both biological and counseling treatment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2015 at 0:00:23 UTC -