become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Dentistry
Regional: North America: United States: Arizona: Health: Dentistry
Andrew L. Kassman, D.M.D., P.C.
- Orthodontist offering oral exams, cancer checks, facial and jaw positioning evaluations, and treatment options. Includes biography, overview, photo tour, and news clips.
Arizona Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Specializing in the treatment of diseases, injuries and deformities involving the mouth, teeth, gums, jaws, and neck. Includes information about the surgeons and their practice.
- Periodontics and restorative dentistry. Features details on preventive and cosmetic dental procedures as well as information about periodontal disease.
Clyde M. Robinson, D.D.S., M.Sc.D.
- Periodontics and implant surgery, licensed in IV sedation. Includes credentials, staff information, and a brief history of dental implants.
Dan Hornsby DDS
- Practicing a full scope of general and cosmetic dentistry. Includes doctor's profile and information about available treatment.
David Davenport, D.D.S.
- A truly patient centered dental practice providing services in cosmetic and family dentistry.
- Gordon Ledingham, DDS and his team offer family dental services at their 4 locations. Includes a photo gallery, health tips, frequently asked questions and online forms for new patients.
Douglas McMaster, DDS
- Providing services in cosmetic dentistry including veneers, crowns, implants, bonding, non-metal fillings, whitening and full mouth rehabilation.
Dr Don Orthodontics
- Providing orthodontic care for children, teens, and adults. Includes before and after photographs.
Elahe P Wissinger DMD
- Cosmetic and restorative dental practice. Includes office tour and testimonials.
Graig D Brown DDS MS
- Specializing in periodontics and dental implants. Includes profile, treatment information and testimonials.
Howard M. Steinberg, DMD, MDS
- Cosmetic dentist offering implants, crowns, veneers, bonding and whitening teeth; includes before and after photos, new technology and a dental study club. Free consultations.
James A. Weaver, DDS
- Orthodontic treatment options for all ages with Invisalign, lingual, traditional and clear braces. Includes frequently asked questions, patient education and office information.
Jamie J. Just, D.D.S.
- Cosmetic and restorative dentistry, including bleaching, bonding, veneers, crowns, fillings and implants. Includes doctor and staff biographies, with photos.
Jay Citrin, D.D.S.
- Family dentist combines preventive, restorative and cosmetic dentistry for seniors, children and the whole family. Procedures include dental implants, crowns and veneers, bonding and whitening teeth.
Jay R Lopez DDS PC
- Specializing in cosmetic, implant and restorative dentistry. Includes doctor's profile, information about treatment and testimonials.
Jeffrey C. Derickson, DDS
- Comprehensive aesthetic dentistry. Meet the staff, learn about services and get answers to patient questions.
John R. Carson, DDS, PC
- Preventive, cosmetic and restorative dental procedures; information on patient services and frequently asked questions.
John W. Day, D.M.D., M.S.
- Orthodontics. The doctor explains his field of dentistry and provides answers to frequently asked questions. Includes location and contact information.
Laila Hishaw DDS and Priya Y Abramian DDS
- Pediatric dentist providing care for infants, children, adolescents and young adults; includes staff and office information, smile steps and frequently asked questions.
Lawrence M. Gerhart, DDS
- Dedicated to excellence in cosmetic and general dentistry. Features frequently asked questions about oral health issues and a photo gallery of smile transformations.
- Doctors Larry and Eric Leber offer treatment options with traditional and clear braces, Invisalign and self-ligating brackets. Features answers to orthodontic questions and information about braces.
Leo Toureno, D.D.S.
- Discovery Smiles Dentistry offers a wide range of dental services including free whitening for life.
Marisela M Bedoya DMD DHSc
- Specializing in orthodontic care for children and adults. Includes doctor's profile, office tour and location map.
Mark D. Maklin, DMD
- Pediatric dentist offering in-office sedation, hospital dentistry, orthodontic care, braces, cosmetic bonding and sealants for children.
Medicine Wheel Dental
- General dental practice with a specific focus on holistic and biologic approaches. Includes office tour and treatment available.
Michael Manela DDS
- Family and general dentist. Includes doctor's biography and staff overview.
Orthodontic Specialists of Tucson, P.C.
- Meet the dentists and the staff, learn about the types of braces available, and get answers to frequently asked questions. Includes a procedures video, which requires RealPlayer.
- Treats children, teens and adults with clear braces and Invisalign. Includes credentials, staff and treatment available.
Oscar M. Peña, DDS, MSD
- Endodontist provides treatment for children and adults. Features endodontic procedures including microsurgery or Apicoectomy, treatment for cracked teeth and traumatic injuries.
Robert E. Crum, DDS
- Orthodontist treating children and adults with braces. Learn about the Damon System, meet the staff, and find out what happens at a new patient exam.
Robert F. Hawke, DDS
- Providing comprehensive dental care including cosmetic and orthodontic procedures. Includes online patient education and dental treatment guide.
Ryan A Noseck DMD
- Offering general, implant, cosmetic and laser dental care. Includes doctor's profile and staff overview.
S Burton Ross DDS
- Specializing in dentures. Includes testimonials, and before and after photographs.
Southern Arizona Endodontics
- Specializing in endodontics and root canals. The dentists provide biographies and photos, a visual treatment guide, before and after treatment instructions.
Southern Arizona Periodontics, P.L.C.
- Edward R. Cole, DDS and Susan B. Sharp, DDS provide periodontal services and dental implants at two office locations in the Tucson metropolitan area.
Wayne Goodner, DDS, PC
- Periodontics and implantology; Specializing in the conservative treatment of gum disease with a microscope centered practice.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 6, 2015 at 17:35:04 UTC -