become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Restaurants_and_Bars
Business and Economy
Restaurants and Bars
Guides and Directories
Bars and Brewpubs
Regional: North America: United States: Arizona: Business and Economy: Restaurants and Bars
Bentley's House of Coffee and Tea
- Offers fresh food, coffee and tea, and desserts, with vegetarian and vegan items.
Bluefin Seafood Bistro
- Features fresh seafood. Included are hours, reviews, menu, wine list and driving directions.
Dakota Cafe and Catering
- Restaurant and catering company offering personalized menus for events including Kosher and Western BBQs.
- Gourmet casual dining, and full catering service. Heavily graphic contents, including a virtual Java tour of the colorful and historic location.
- Frozen lemonade, ices and sandwiches. Printable discount coupons. Map of numerous local locations. Catering services available.
El Charro Cafe
- Established in 1922, and located in the El Presidio district downtown. Rich in historical details about the family, the evolution of the business, and the Old Pueblo. Online sales of their salsas and tamales.
Ghinis French Caffe
- Serving breakfast, lunch, and fine French wines. Browse menus, read reviews, or try the free recipes.
Golden Choice Catering
- Describes sample menus, services, and includes company information. Includes testimonials.
Grandma Tony's Pizza & Gaslight Theatre
- Pizzeria, theater, diner, printer, and costume shop.
- Featuring seasonally inspired cooking. Includes staff profiles, menu and wine list.
HiFalutin Rapid Fire Western Grill
- A family owned restaurant. Includes menu and directions.
- Sandwich shop provides its menu, daily specials, coupons, and history.
Janos and J Bar
- Offering a fine French dining experience, or more casual Latin American, Caribbean and Southwestern cuisine at the bar. Features biography of Janos Wilder, and cookbook sales.
- Southwestern dining in a setting of Degrazia prints and beehive fireplaces. Includes dinner, dessert, cocktail and wine menus, with items such as escargot, buffalo and ostrich.
Kingfisher Bar and Grill
- Specializes in seafood, fine wine, and oysters. Includes hours, menus and directions.
- Traditional Italian recipes, and special requests. Meet the family, and view the murals. Includes links to local attractions.
- Provides menus, hours, and catering information for City Grill, Firecracker Bistro, McMahons Steakhouse, Metropolitan Grill, and Old Pueblo Grills.
- Mexican food. Provides menus in .pdf format, photographs and virtual tour, and map.
Pastiche Modern Eatery
- American cuisine in a fine dining atmosphere. Includes menus, wine list, reviews and photo gallery.
Risky Business Restaurant and Bar
- Includes adult's, children's and beverage menus.
Rocco's Little Chicago
- Chicago style pizza. Includes menu, catering, and reviews.
Rusty's Family Restaurant and Sports Grille
- Featuring 30 sports TVs, karaoke, and their famous chicken wings. Take-out, delivery and catering are available. Includes a biography and photos of Russell "Rusty" Freedlander.
Shlomo & Vito's New York Delicatessen
- Features Jewish, Italian, and American cuisine. Includes menus, location map and hours.
- Located in the Catalina foothills, featuring Northern Italian cuisine in a casual-elegant atmosphere. Lunch and dinner menus, as well as a wine list, are included.
Union Public House
- Featuring American fare and patio dining overlooking the courtyard of St Philip's Plaza. Includes menus and hours.
- Italian restaurants. Includes menu, drinks list, hours and location maps.
Restaurants and Bars
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2015 at 8:24:05 UTC -