become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Organizations
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Organizations
Arizona Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- Non-profit professional membership representing approximately 1,200 allopathic and osteopathic physicians, residents and students statewide.
Arizona Assisted Living Federation of America (Arizona ALFA)
- Dedicated to fostering the general welfare of assisted living providers and residents.
Arizona Association for Healthcare Quality
- Calendar of educational opportunities available, contact list and membership information.
Arizona Association of Chiropractic
- Organization that educates the public about the field. Fact sheets and a member directory included.
Arizona Dietetic Association (AzDA)
- Nutrition resources for the public.
Arizona Geriatrics Society
- Information on issues and public policy regarding elder care.
Arizona Health Facilities Authority
- Provides capital improvement funding to health care facilities. Describes tax exempt financing, small loan program, transaction history and recent news.
Arizona Hemophilia Association
- Information and services for those living with hemophilia-related HIV/AIDS and other coagulation disorders.
Arizona Kidney Foundation
- Voluntary health agency seeking solutions for kidney and urinary tract diseases. Includes information about resources and help for patients.
Arizona Optometric Association
- Statewide affiliate of the national organization. Includes calendar of events, information on eye conditions, membership and professional opportunities that are available.
Arizona Public Health Association
- Advocate for legislation at the state and national level.
Arizona Region of Narcotics Anonymous
- Contact information. A map helps locate NA meeting schedules for all of the service areas in Arizona.
Arizona Smokers' Helpline
- Offers research-based toll-free telephone outreach and support service to state-wide residents who are trying to quit tobacco and remain tobacco-free. Includes information on the effects of using tobacco and online email help from a certified counselor.
Arizona Spinal Cord Injury Association (AzSCIA)
- A nonprofit organization dedicated to enhancing the lives of individuals with spinal cord injuries. Includes information on the organization, opportunities for involvement, and leadership.
Association for Education and Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired - Arizona Chapter
- Board member meeting minutes, newsletter and information about scholarships and grants.
EAR Foundation of Arizona
- Statewide affiliate of the national organization, a not-for-profit group that provides services to persons who are deaf, have a hearing loss or a balance impairment. Describes the organization, its programs, and hearing resources.
Mental Health Association of Arizona
- Includes information on programs and services, events, symptoms and signs of mental illness, and employment opportunities.
Myasthenia Gravis Foundation - Arizona Chapter
- Information, patient services and support group contacts.
- Helping individuals and families whose lives are affected by mental illness. Includes information about membership and activities.
Raising Special Kids
- Training and information provided to parents with children and youth with special health care needs as well as the professionals who serve them.
Sharing Down Syndrome Arizona
- Nonprofit, parent-run group provides information and resources on the syndrome, with a newsletter, events details, photos and articles.
Tourette Syndrome Association Arizona Chapter
- Local resources, upcoming events and newsletter. Contact information listed.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 12, 2016 at 16:49:45 UTC -