become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Associations
Arizona Association of Pharmacists of Indian Origin
- Organization dedicated to scientific, educational, cultural, charitable and social interaction. Includes upcoming events and membership information.
Arizona Fire Chiefs Association
- Association news, training schedules, conferences, by-laws, officers and IFSTA sales.
Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association
- Providing leadership on issues affecting the delivery, quality, accessibility and cost effectiveness of healthcare.
Arizona Osteopathic Medical Association
- Provides calendar of meetings and continuing medical education courses, student pages, and state directory of physicians.
Arizona Physical Therapy Association
- Representing and promoting the profession's role in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of movement dysfunctions to enhance the health and functional abilities of the public.
AZ Association of Community Health Centers
- Represents health centers statewide and provides advocacy, professional education programs, and financial services.
Spina Bifida Association of Arizona
- Promote awareness of Spina Bifida and enhances the lives of those affected. Programs include housing, urinary supplies, and free cycles.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 10, 2016 at 7:15:07 UTC -