become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Disability_Resources
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Alaska Center for Children and Adults
- ACCA Speech/Language Clinic is staffed by nationally certified Speech/Language Pathologists holding the ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence and a Master's or higher degree. Patients range from age 3 to geriatric and may be seen as outpatients in the clinic or in their own home.
Alaska Department of Health and Social Services
- Home of the Alaska Department of Health and Social Services website.
Alaska Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Business enterprise program, disability determination services, procurement preference list, resources, links, visual impairment, and blindness.
Alaska Mental Health Board
- State agency charged with planning and coordinating mental health services funded by the State of Alaska. The AMHB is an advocate for mentally ill Alaskans.
Alaska's Young Family Network
- A home for families and professionals who want to work as partners to improve services for children who have mental disorders.
The Arc of Anchorage
- Promotes community integration and quality of life for children and adults who experience developmental disabilities, behavioral health issues, or deafness. Information on the organization, publications, and contact information.
Center for Community - Sitka
- A regional provider of home and community based rehabilitation services.
- A new State of Alaska program designed to ensure that children and teens of both working and non-working families can have the health insurance they need.
Disability Law Center of Alaska
- Increasing the understanding of rights and responsibilities of consumers, legal professionals, service providers, families and advocates throughout Alaska.
DRM Regional Resource Directory: Alaska
- Links to nonprofit organizations and government agencies serving people with disabilities in Alaska.
Hope Community Resources Inc
- Providing services and support for disabled individuals in the state of Alaska.
- Contact information for disability resources.
Osteogenesis Imperfecta Information
- My name is Carone Sturm, I live in Fairbanks Alaska, and my son, Jojo, has osteogenesis imperfecta.
Quota International of Anchorage
- Community service organization serving the hearing and speech impaired and disadvantaged women and children. Meeting schedules, forum and chat room.
- Special education and related services needs. Needed services and placement based on the child's unique needs and not on the child's disability.
Special Education Service Agency
- A public agency which provides assistance to Alaskan school districts and early intervention programs serving students with low incidence disabilities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2016 at 7:35:05 UTC -