become an editor
the entire directory
only in Kodiak/Business_and_Economy
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Alaska: Localities: K: Kodiak: Business and Economy
Afognak Native Corporation
- Corporation for resource management and services to native population. Cultural and community information.
Alaskan Wilderness Wines
- Produces fruit wines, including Salmonberry, Blueberry, and Rhubarb, as well as Mead. Includes product descriptions and a company profile.
International Seafoods of Alaska, Inc.
- Processing facility of seafoods. Provides general information and nutritional facts on fish species packaged.
- Fish market, custom processing, prices, FAQ, and contact information.
KJ Ott Company
- Provides web site design, creation, promotion, management, and internet consulting.
Kodiac Electric Association, Inc.
- Member-owned electric cooperative that provides electric service and cell phone service.
Kodiak Fishmeal Company
- A fish by-product processor of fishmeals, bonemeals, and fish oils.
Kodiak Island Alaska Travel Guide
- This travel guide contains detailed information on accommodations, the most popular attractions, up to date weather forecasts, maps, facts about Kodiak and Alaska, tours and advice for travelers.
Kodiak Island Brewing Co.
- The history, the product, store, and contact information.
Kodiak Island Smokehouse
- Family owned commercial smokehouse. Features available products of smoked salmon, halibut and gift baskets.
Kodiak Wild Gourmet Seafood
- Features products made from 100% wild Alaskan salmon. Includes news, health benefits information, and gallery.
- Corporation that manages resources for 3,400 Alutiiq shareholders, who originate from Kodiak Island. Offices in Anchorage and Kodiak.
- Latin American and gourmet foods, and fine kitchenware. Products and location.
Principe Law Office
- Family and small business firm. Practice areas include civil litigation, personal injury, commercial law, family law, domestic violence, elder law, and criminal law.
Wild Alaska Smoked Salmon & Seafood
- Smoked sockeye, chinook, coho, halibut, king crab, shrimp and Alaskan gift baskets. Smoked salmon is certified Kosher, all natural, and no refrigeration required. Includes testimonials and health facts.
Business and Economy
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 16, 2013 at 14:54:07 UTC -