become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lodging/Bed_and_Breakfast
Travel and Tourism
Bed and Breakfast
7 Gables Inn & Suites
- Hot tub, library, gourmet breakfast, canoes, bikes, aurora viewing, events, meeting facilities, rates, reservations and recipe of the month.
- Log home with six bedrooms, some with private bath. Northern lights viewing room. Kitchen and laundry facilities available. Pictures and rates.
All Seasons Bed and Breakfast Inn
- Nine guest rooms in a newly constructed facility downtown. Reception room, great room gathering space, and sun porch. Photo gallery.
Aurora Express Bed & Breakfast
- Rates, reservations, and contact information.
Cloudberry Outlook Bed and Breakfast
- Rates, photos, and features for this facility near the university, featuring an aurora viewing tower.
Dale and Jo View Suites
- Accommodations and rates, amenities, reservations, map and directions, and contact information.
Downtown Log Cabin Hideaway
- Amenities, room information, photos, the owners, and contact information.
Fairbanks Association of Bed and Breakfasts
- Listings and a comparison chart of amenities and rates.
Fox Creek Bed & Breakfast
- Rooms and rates, the menu, the owners, and contact information.
Lizzie's Nest Bed & Breakfast
- Amenities, photos, and contact information.
Lonesome Loon Lodging
- One-bedroom suite with a kitchenette, riverside location, and close to many popular tourist attractions.
Minnie Street Bed and Breakfast
- Rooms, amenities, car rental, rates and recipes, policies, newsletter, reservations, tour packages, area map, and photo gallery. Available in French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese.
- The owners, rates, reservations, photos, and contact information.
Rest with-Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Nestled in a paper birch and spruce forest on hillside acreage, only ten minutes from downtown Fairbanks.
Richter House Bed and Breakfast
- Clean, relaxed home setting; full breakfast; smoking permitted outside; great winter viewing of Aurora.
A Taste of Alaska Lodge
- Offers guests a secluded Alaskan experience. With 280 acres near Fairbanks, the natural log lodge has plenty of room to roam, for those who enjoy hiking, skiing, or just experiencing the outdoors, gold mine tours, dog sledding, hot tubs, seasonal activities and custom vacation packages.
White Fox Inn
- Four rooms, full or continental breakfast, TV and a view of beaver pond. Map and pictures.
Bed and Breakfast
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 6, 2016 at 12:58:30 UTC -