become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fairbanks/Health
Regional: North America: United States: Alaska: Health
Center for Health and Counseling
- Center information, services, student health insurance plan, and news.
Deaf Community Services
- Deaf social services agency in Fairbanks Alaska; also provides interpreter referral. Contact information.
- The Fairbanks Community Health Partnership provides support for organizations, agencies, and community activities that improve local health care. Services directory, statistics, data, upcoming events, maps, and news.
Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- Facility profile, Denali Center, physician list, photograph, and Alaska careers.
Fairbanks Pioneers' Home
- A registered Eden Home providing assisted living and health care for seniors. History, activities, and impact on the community.
Fairbanks Psychiatric and Neurological Clinic
- A professional corporation specializing in psychiatry and neurology treating depression, migraine, anxiety, seizures, and related diseases and disorders.
Fairbanks Resource Agency
- Provides community-based services to children and adults with developmental disabilities and related impairments.
Golden North Optics
- Full service vision center offers affordable options in eyecare and eyewear.
Hope Counseling Center
- Mission, staff, counseling services, workshops, fees and billing information, and directions.
Northland Hearing Services, Inc.
- Hearing aid clinic specializing in digital hearing aid technology providing custom earmolds, BTE hearing aids, and hearing protection.
Tanana Valley Clinic
- Administration, human resources, departments, appointment request form, allergy information, photos, and contact information.
Willow Physical Therapy
- Services, facilities, virtual tour, FAQ, photographs, hours of operation, and location.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 29, 2014 at 3:44:02 UTC -