become an editor
the entire directory
only in Anchorage/Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Regional: North America: United States: Alaska: Health
Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center
- Provide primary medical, dental, and related health care services responsive to the needs of the community, especially those who most likely lack access to service.
Alaska Alternative Medicine Clinic LLC
- Medical clinic blending traditional medicine with other health alternatives. Products and services include acupuncture, allergy testing, diet counselling, nutritional supplements, chelation therapy, natural hormones, and NAET therapy.
Alaska Center for Ear Nose and Throat
- Specializes in ear, nose, and throat procedures, plastic surgery, and medical spa treatments. Provides profiles of the staff and testimonials.
Alaska Lasik Center
- Provide complete laser vision correction to our patients.
Alaska Medical Clinics
- Known as the Diamond Medical Clinic. Includes services, newsletter and brochures, articles, and schedule.
Alaska Mountain Rescue Group
- A volunteer mountain search and rescue group who conducts emergency missions. Mission log, FAQs and training resources.
Alaska Native Health Board
- The statewide voice on Native health issues promoting the spiritual, physical, mental, social, and cultural well-being and pride of Native people.
Alaska Native Medical Center
- Services, patient and visitor information, and contact information.
Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
- Organization information, community and patient services, jobs and training, references, and links to upcoming activities.
Alaska Optometric Physicians Association
- News, officers, application for optometric licensure, conference, and contact information.
Alaska Premier Health
- Medically supervised weight loss and management program. Optifast clinic.
Alaska Primary Care Association
- A organization of health centers, organizations and individuals serving the primary health care needs and interests of the medically under-served. Provides services, news and events, and resources.
Alaska Regional Hospital
- Physician referral, volunteers, health care plans, physical therapy, employment, links, and newsletter.
Alaska Search and Rescue Dogs
- A nonprofit, volunteer, search and rescue organization. Teams are trained in wilderness, avalanche, water, cadaver, tracking/trailing, urban and disaster search activities.
Alpenglow Acupuncture LLC
- Clinic providing treatments by means of acupuncture and oriental medicine. Includes biographical and certification information for each staff member.
American Lung Association of Alaska
- Organization information, advocacy network, asthma information, quit smoking program, special events, and contact information.
Anchorage Fracture and Orthopedic Clinic
- A group orthopedic practice. Services and location information is provided.
- A private duty agency providing qualified and experienced homemakers and care providers, certified nurse aides, licensed practical nurses, and registered nurses.
- Provides health and social services, education and training, and technical assistance to the Chugach Native people.
CPC Pregnancy Center
- Free pregnancy tests, peer support, baby and maternity items, referrals, support groups for post-abortion.
Geneva Woods Health Care Services
- A health care company providing home care needs. Offers full-service pharmacy, home infusion therapy, medication set delivery programs, respiratory services and home medical equipment and supplies.
Hospice of Anchorage
- Support and care to persons coping with terminal illness and grief. Provides information on services, staff, programs, resources, and news.
Ireland Clinic of Chiropractic, LLC.
- Practice for the treatment of acute and chronic low-back and neck conditions including headache pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia and infantile colic. Features biographical information and FAQ.
- A critical care air ambulance provider. Capabilities and services, medical flight crew, fleet profile, news and events, and contact information.
Lung and Sleep Clinic of Alaska, Inc.
- Treats sleep disorders and respiratory problems, such as insomnia, apnea, allergies, asthma, restless leg syndrome, narcolepsy, emphysema and chronic bronchitis.
Medical Park Family Care, Inc.
- Full service medical facility with on-site lab and x-ray. Provides list of providers, services, and news.
Natural Mystic Massage Therapy
- Offering therapeutic massage employing several massage theories and disciplines.
North Star Chiropractic
- Practice focusing on pediatric and maternity patients. Features health related, biographical, and office information.
Providence Imaging Center
- Providers of medical imaging exams that includes MRIs, computed tomography(CT), PET-CT, digital mammography, ultrasound, bone densitometry and general radiology (x-ray).
Sarah C. Troxel, M.D.
- Plastic surgeon specializing in breast augmentation, reduction, reconstruction. abdominoplasty, liposuction.
- A family owned skin and laser spa specializing in non-invasive cosmetic medical procedures. Provides services and FAQ.
- An Alaska Native-owned healthcare organization serving Alaska Native and American Indian people living in Anchorage, the Mat-Su Valley, and 60 rural villages in the Anchorage Service Unit.
St. Elias Specialty Hospital
- A long-term acute care hospital (LTACH). Presents a virtual tour and available programs.
Trinion Quality Care Services, Inc.
- Individualized in-home personal care services which includes chore and respite services, care coordination and case management.
- A full service drug testing, third party administrator.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 19, 2016 at 12:54:12 UTC -