become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disability_Resources/Support_Groups
Society and Culture
Alabama Autism Resources
- Information, resources and support for people concerned with autism spectrum disorders. Message board, calendar, email newsletter, and links.
Alabama Head Injury Foundation
- Mission is to improve the quality of life for people with traumatic brain injury and for their families.
Arc of Tuscaloosa
- Devoted solely to promoting the welfare of persons with mental retardation and their families. It is the philosophy of The Arc that all persons with mental retardation are entitled to care treatment, and habilitation which will enable them to achieve maximum independence.
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation: Alabama Chapter
- Works to assure the development of the means to cure and control cystic fibrosis and to improve the quality of life for those with the disease. Local events, volunteer opportunities, contact information, and links to the national foundation.
United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Birmingham
- Provides services and programs for children and adults addressing physical and health needs, encouraging their educational development and offering opportunities for true integration into the community. Description of the organization and programs, cerebral palsy information, job openings, calendar, fund-raisers, and contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 14, 2014 at 9:45:08 UTC -