become an editor
the entire directory
only in Alabama/Government
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Alabama: Government
By Metro Area
Regional: North America: United States: Government
- Official site divided into sections on government services, travel and tourism, directories, and online services such as state tax refunds. Searchable databases.
Alabama Association of Regional Councils
- Statewide organization coordinating local and county governments in securing grants and promoting commerce and trade. Map of the regions, links to news.
Alabama Health Insurance Plan
- AHIP helps make health insurance available to anyone who has been enrolled in an employer’s health plan or in extended COBRA coverage after employment has ended. Includes FAQ. eligibility, plans offered, forms, and information about the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996.
Alabama League of Municipalities
- The state's "Community of Communities" is a composite of the concerns, the problems and the goals of all of its 426 municipalities. Includes news, upcoming conferences, legislation, publications, municipal data, membership information, calendar and links.
Alabama State Treasury
- A review of the operations and services of State Treasurer.
Association of County Commissions of Alabama
- Commission news, reports on projects, bidding updates, and resources about the counties.
State of Alabama Multiple Needs Child Office
- Agency serving children in need of services from more than one agency. Includes history, description of services and contact details.
Usenet alabama.politics -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, May 31, 2013 10:24:07 AM EDT -