become an editor
the entire directory
only in Great_Lakes/Science_and_Environment
Science and Environment
Regional: North America: Canada: Science and Environment
Regional: North America: Science and Environment
Regional: North America: United States: Science and Environment
- USEPA and Environment Canada cooperative website for reports and other materials related to Great Lakes protection. (English, French)
Citizens Environment Alliance of Southwestern Ontario and Southeastern Michigan
- Organization monitoring impacts on the environment of and around the Great Lakes area of lower Lake Huron and western Lake Erie. Includes press releases, membership information and forums.
Great Lakes Environmental Atlas
- Online publication produced by the Government of Canada and the US Environmental Protection Agency, with information on many topics, largely related to the environment.
The Great Lakes Indian Fish & Wildlife Commission
- Inter-tribal agency committed to implementing off-reservation treaty rights on behalf of eleven Ojibwe member tribes. Includes maps, GIS resources, and information on treaties, wildlife and fisheries, invasive species, and related topics.
Great Lakes Planetarium Association
- Network of planetarians and astronomy educators, primarily in the US Great Lakes states, supporting astronomy and space science education everywhere.
Great Lakes Protection Fund
- Nonprofit corporation formed by the governors of the US Great Lakes States as a permanent environmental endowment that supports collaborative actions to improve the health of the regional ecosystem. Includes information about programs and grant opportunities.
Great Lakes Science Center
- US Geological Survey unit focused on biological resources in the Great Lakes Basin. Includes information about facilities, research vessels, research, and issues and concerns in the region.
Lake Michigan Forum
- US network providing public input to US EPA on the Lake Michigan Lakewide Management Plan (LaMP). News and information about the lake, air and water quality and other topics of concern, and plans and activities.
US-Canada Air Quality Agreement
- Provides the text of this international agreement and results of monitoring done in conjunction with it.
Science and Environment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 24, 2014 at 20:57:19 UTC -