become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Environment/Earth_Sciences
Science and Environment
Science: Earth Sciences
This category in other languages:
Ancient Lake Jalisco and the Santiago River
- History and geology about this prehistoric geographical feature that covered a large area of Jalisco and spread into portions of Michoacan and Aguascalientes.
Chicxulub Impact Crater
- Radar images from space and information on this 65,000,000 year old crater on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula.
Georeferenced Population Data Sets of Mexico
- From the Center for International Earth Science Information Network and the Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center. Includes selected demographic and socioeconomic variables from INEGI. Files are available via ftp.
Nitrogen Fixation Research Center
- Research programs offered by the UNAM with the goal of improving agricultural production.
Quintana Roo Speleological Survey
- Exploration, survey and cartography of the underwater caves of Quintana Roo, Mexico. Includes a geological history and composition of the Yucatan Peninsula.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2015 at 10:24:09 UTC -