become an editor
the entire directory
only in Greenland/Science_and_Environment
Science and Environment
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Greenland: Science and Environment
Regional: Europe: Denmark: Science and Environment
Regional: North America: Science and Environment
Regional: Polar Regions: Arctic: Science and Environment
Danish Polar Center
- Provides services and logistic support to research projects in Greenland and publishes information on polar research.
Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland (GEUS)
- Geoscientific studies, research, consultancy and geological mapping in Denmark, Greenland and the Faroe Islands.
Geology of Greenland Survey Bulletin 176
- Downloadable PDF-file article, Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland (GEUS) concerning metasedimentary rocks, intrusions and deformation history in the south-east part of the c. 1800 Ma Ketilidian orogen, South Greenland.
GISP2 - Greenland Ice Sheet Project 2
- Information about ice core research and drilling which discovered 3053.44 meters of ice at the Greenland site, the deepest ice core in the world.
Greenland Environmental Observatory
- Conducts studies in year-round measurements of key atmospheric indicators at Summit Station. Includes information about the project, FAQs, photographs, a live webcam image and resource links.
Greenland Hydrocarbon Exploration Information Service - GHEXIS
- A free newsletter containing licensing, exploration and other related information of interest to the oil and gas industry.
Greenland International Consulting Inc.
- Offers management and monitoring of water resources, related computer software and research and development. Expert in municipal project design and management.
The Greenland Summit Ice Cores
- A permanent paleoclimate record on CD ROM for the Northern Hemisphere from the Greenland Ice Core Project (GRIP) and Greenland Ice Sheet Project Two (GISP2).
KISS: Kangerlussuaq International Science Support
- Information and description of facilities, its location and accessibility for scientists and researchers to Greenland's ice cap and environment.
Time - Greenland
- Local time for three Greenland communities; also shows the precise geographic locations, local time in relation to Universal Time (GMT) and Daylight Savings Time information.
Science and Environment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, May 3, 2013 6:45:58 PM EDT -