become an editor
the entire directory
only in Yukon/Transportation
Highways and Roads
Regional: North America: Canada: Transportation
Air North - Yukon's Airline
- Northern airline for the Yukon, Alaska and the Northwest Territories including return flights to Vancouver and Calgary from Whitehorse. Provides schedule and fair information for passengers, cargo and charters as well as online booking.
- Charter air service for Alaska and northern Canada. Provides passenger and freight service for tourism, recreation, mining, gas and oil exploration and other private and government applications.
Norcan Car Rentals
- Vehicles rental and leasing service for long or short terms from offices around the territory. Includes used vehicles sale information with photos.
Trans North Helicopters
- Helicopter charter service operating throughout the territory. Site gives information about base locations, helicopter specifications, charters, and heli-adventure tours.
Transportation - Highways and Public Works Department of Highways and Public Works - Government of Yukon
- Responsible for the territory's highways, roads, airports, and highway weigh stations. Includes directories and maps of airports and highways, road condition reports and construction schedules, regulations, and related information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 23, 2011 at 21:25:34 UTC -