become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/History
Society and Culture
Klondike Gold Rush
Regional: North America: Canada: Society and Culture: History
Days of '98 Commemorative Plaque and Spike
- White Pass Railway Centennial commemorative plaque made of a railway spike mounted on a white pine backboard. Made by local school.
The Educationally Funkalicious Canadian History Page
- Student reports about Canadian History from 1867 to present. Topics include the Alaska Highway and the White Pass Railway.
Historical Yukon Travel Routes
- Porter Creek student accounts of remote wilderness trip. Includes curriculum outcomes, map and journal entries.
Yukon Government Heritage Branch
- Department of Tourism branch including historic sites, museums, archaeology and palaeontology programs.
Yukon History & Genealogy
- A co-operative venture designed to provide the local histories of territorial communities.
Yukon National Historic Sites
- Parks Canada directory to historic sites located throughout the territory. [requires flash]
Yukon Places and Names
- Information on the historical publication by Bob Coutts. Includes links and an interactive forum with photos.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 5, 2015 at 8:24:03 UTC -