become an editor
the entire directory
only in Yukon/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Yukon: Health
Substance Abuse Centres and Counselling Services
Regional: North America: Canada: Health
Canadian Cancer Society - British Columbia and Yukon Division
- Peer support, cancer information, summer camps, information on obtaining financial aid, and other programs are offered. Information on current research, patient trials, and volunteering.
Hospice Yukon Society
- Non-profit, community-based program for individuals and their families who are facing death and grieving. Offers bereavement support, client care, volunteer training and workshops on death and dying.
Yukon Council on Disability
- Non-profit society with a volunteer board. Offers resources on issues of equity, community awareness, government policy and employment for persons with disabilities.
Yukon Medical Association
- A voluntary association of Yukon's medical doctors. The role of the association is to work as advocates for its members, promote professionalism and accessible quality health care for Yukoners.
Yukon Medical Council
- Responsible for regulating the practice of medicine. Includes licensing and patient information, policies, guidelines and forms.
YWCHSB - Yukon Workers' Compensation Health and Safety Board
- Employer funded agency responsible for the compensation of occupational accidents and injuries, as well as for workplace prevention activities. Includes acts and regulations, policies, and information for employees and employers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 9:16:52 PM EST -