become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Youth
Society and Culture
Girl Guides of Canada
Regional: North America: Society and Culture: Youth
This category in other languages:
Canadian Association for Young Children
- National association concerned with the well-being of children up to age nine. Membership information, calendar of events, and information on their journal, "Canadian Children."
Canadians Go Greek
- A resource for Canadian Greek letter organizations and links to their websites. International and local GLOs are represented.
- New media service for youth. Includes "Just Concerts", "newmusiccanada.com" and "120seconds.com" featuring music, video, animation and games.
Child Care Advocacy Association of Canada
- The CCAAC promotes quality, publicly funded child care accessible to all. Includes membership information, news, current events and resources.
- A Canadian Heritage program that creates opportunities for young Canadians to connect with one another and experience the diversity of Canadian communities, languages and cultures. Gives information on other exchange programs available in Canada and abroad.
International Youth Programs
- Links to programs to international exchange programs for Canadians between the ages of 18 and 30. Also includes some documents in pdf format.
- A program in which those 17 to 21 years of age spend 9 months helping in community projects in three different areas. Information for potential participants and community partners needing volunteers.
Katimavik Alumni Directory.
- Bilingual site with directories of former participants, current group websites, and related websites.
Katimavik Youth Crew
- This particular group's story starting on January 2001. Travelling around Canada to learn French, social and political issues.
Kids Help Phone
- Provides toll-free, 24-hour, bilingual and anonymous phone counselling to young people. Includes details of the helpline number and the ability to post questions online.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 29, 2013 at 9:44:17 UTC -